Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-19-03, 08:29 PM   #37
Skuzzy
Bit Bumper

Careful digiw,..he might take that as a threat.

I still like my story.
Skuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-03, 10:48 PM   #38
solofly

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellbinder
If you are talking about the Black screen issue with AA enabled that is an Application issue with the way Tribes accesses the Back Buffer on screen refreshes. I had a long chat with one of the Driver guys about it. He played Tribes all the time and couldnt find a work around.. so go figure..
To me that is unacceptable for a top of a line Ati product! I use four nVidia cards and not a single glitch anywhere. Sad if ask me but at least now I know first hand what Ati is about. (not much) You guys should call the new site ‘rendering-properly-but-OpenGL-and-Linux-support-sux-as-always.com’ That be about right. Enjoy...
solofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-03, 10:57 PM   #39
solofly

Quote:
Originally posted by Blomman00
I'm out of here, you can delete my account
Bye
Good job man! I'm getting real tired of this place too and soon will be gone.
Old 06-19-03, 11:09 PM   #40
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by solofly
Good job man! I'm getting real tired of this place too and soon will be gone.
May the fates bless protect and keep ya!
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-03, 11:21 PM   #41
solofly

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
That's right, you belong here with those other jackasses. Someone can remove my account now...
Old 06-19-03, 11:25 PM   #42
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
What's up my fellow jackass?
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-03, 12:05 AM   #43
IISquintsII

Wow, mike says they MAYBE might start ANOTHER site and people start to freak out? Put your tin-foil hats back on!
IISquintsII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-03, 07:23 AM   #44
Skuzzy
Bit Bumper

Uhmmm,..so the choices are jackass or egomaniacal-myopic-belligerant-biggoted-spoiled-brat

Well shucks,..just pin the tail on this 4 legged critter.
Skuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-03, 08:38 AM   #45
Hanners
Elite Bastard

Seeing as all these people want to leave, how about making the new domain sulkingnvidiots.com?
Old 06-20-03, 10:28 AM   #46
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by solofly
That's right, you belong here with those other jackasses. Someone can remove my account now...
Hey, I was just trying to wish you the best of luck....you don't take well-wishing very well do ya.

(BTW-"EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee-awwwwwwwww!" )
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 06-20-03, 11:52 AM   #47
Solomon

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
Another happy user

Please before some of you pack up and leave use some logic. NVIDIA are being bashed because there is so much against them right now. We are here for NVIDIA news!! Be it good or bad it will be discused here. If people have objections to that then quite frankly it says more about that person than the board. If you want advice and support on your card you still get 1st rate support from the users here. But with NVIDIA's latest offerings you cannot really complain about people telling the truth can you?
Well put, I hope to god you guys don't turn into a Rage3D.com. The forums are ridiculously pro "ATi Company". At least here Beta Drivers are welcomed! It's ironic too the Radeon 8500 owners used to bitch about not being to play with beta drivers and now that a leak occured they all get their panties in a bunch. Sad. I have never ever seen nVidia get cranky over a release unless it was stolen from the company which it happened once.

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
Solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-03, 12:13 PM   #48
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by Solomon
Well put, I hope to god you guys don't turn into a Rage3D.com. The forums are ridiculously pro "ATi Company". At least here Beta Drivers are welcomed!
Yada-yada-ya...

Solomon, the reason some of us there try and respect ATi when they ask us a favor is because they do us the curteousy of keeping us informed/helping out on the boards/and improving their company so bloody much in the past year.

Rage3D has NOT sold out to ATi anymore than nVnews has sold out to nVidia, they're just showing a bit of professional curteousy to one of ATi's requests. No one is "making" them do anything.

CatalystMaker has and has EARNED a lot of respect in the ATi community, if'n he asks some people to take down an early beta since it ain't indicative of the official release that is coming out Monday than I ain't got no problem with that.

I'm a bloody beta-fan-from-hell, but I'm respecting ATi's wishes on this one. They've been good to the community, (and me in particular!), and I ain't got no problem cutting them some slack on this one.
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]