Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-07-09, 06:27 AM   #1
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎

Default New GfWL... with MS Gamepoints

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,6...able/Download/

MS is now trying to make PC gamers same lame cash cows like Xbox users and want you to pay for DLCs and extra content with their Microsoft Points. Fu** them.

Games for Windows Live must FAIL!
Old 08-07-09, 06:35 AM   #2
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Default Re: New GfWL... with MS Gamepoints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,6...able/Download/

MS is now trying to make PC gamers same lame cash cows like Xbox users and want you to pay for DLCs and extra content with their Microsoft Points. Fu** them.

Games for Windows Live must FAIL!
Honestly I'd very much like GfWl to succeed as that would bring microsoft's attention to PC gaming once again, while helping keep piracy to a minimum.
Old 08-07-09, 07:34 AM   #3
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toss3 View Post
Honestly I'd very much like GfWl to succeed as that would bring microsoft's attention to PC gaming once again, while helping keep piracy to a minimum.
yes and pigs fly
Old 08-07-09, 11:47 AM   #4
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
But not like this. Useless overpriced DLCs and that fake currency... man I hate that. Soon you'll be able to buy an exclusive Solitaire Desktop Theme for Win 7 for only 600 MS Points!
Just because one is available doesn't mean you have to buy it.

I just want microsoft to acknowledge the PC gaming community more than they do right now and if DLC is the way to do that then fine by me. I've been using my xbox360 for a long time already and have yet to pay for anything(other than xbox live gold that is which I only had for half a year).
Old 08-07-09, 01:14 PM   #5
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord

PC gaming is dead. While I'm pretty much a 100% PC gamer. I can count on one hand how many good games have been released in the past two years. And then all these supposively "good games" that are always suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread, all end up in utter disappointments.

Best games I've played in the past 2 years is Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 (before all the ridiculous overpowered patches). Thats basically it. Any games I play these days are games that are like 4+ years old.
Tygerwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:32 PM   #6
ATi
RooR

"pc gaming is dead" lol
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 2 x 4GB 1648
HD1.5tb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
corsair620HX
Windows7 64 home premium
Dell LED G2210
ATi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 02:11 PM   #7
Nitz Walsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody View Post
PC gaming is dead.
Great, original post would read again ++
Nitz Walsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 06:12 PM   #8
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Quote:
PC gaming is dead. While I'm pretty much a 100% PC gamer. I can count on one hand how many good games have been released in the past two years. And then all these supposively "good games" that are always suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread, all end up in utter disappointments.

Best games I've played in the past 2 years is Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 (before all the ridiculous overpowered patches). Thats basically it. Any games I play these days are games that are like 4+ years old.
Have you tried Anno 1404 yet? Playing it right now and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Trine was also a damn fine title, if you've got the time and $.

Old 08-07-09, 06:32 PM   #9
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Ok, first off the update was posted already... second off, we have known about the MS Banana Dollars for a long time, Fallout 3's expansions use them.

Also...

Quote:

What are the great console exclusive games then that no PC gamer is getting to play?
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 06:41 PM   #10
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

The only game there I care about is Uncharted.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Old 08-07-09, 06:50 PM   #11
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Uncharted, Forza, Gran Turismo and PGR 4. All the other exclusive games are not that good, mostly hype and marketing.
from that list PGR4 is decent, Forza tries to be a simulator but fails. Gran Turismo, not sure about the yet to be released version, but the 2,3,4 are filled with content but none of it executed well.
Old 08-07-09, 07:32 PM   #12
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

To rephrase: consoles have some great exclusives, that's why I own the damn things (PS3 has more, compared to PC).

My point is that there are not games on consoles that are much greater in quality than the average PC game... if you think PC games have been lame for years, then you probably just dislike most games coming out period.