Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-01-09, 09:48 AM   #649
methimpikehoses

Default Re: Official Batman Arkham Asylum Thread

Yes sneak through the grate on the wall and then all the way up to the guy at the switch.
Old 11-01-09, 09:48 AM   #650
FastRedPonyCar
Resident Tire Destroyer

Send a message via AIM to FastRedPonyCar

yeah I found my way up to the vent looking over everything but didn't know where to go after that without being seen. The guy patrolling on the far side of the room is the one I think that will give me trouble unless there's something I can't see from the little ledge after coming out of the vent area that would let me grapple onto?
4770k @ 4.45 ghz - ASUS Gryphon Mobo - 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 RAM - XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 H2o Cooling - EVGA GTX 680 @1325mhz - 128 gig Crucial RealSSD C300 - 150 gig Velociraptor +2.75 Terrabytes of WD Sata 3.0 storage - 910 watt PC P&C PSU - Corsair Obsidian 650D case

- Server -
Core I7 D0 revision 920 @ 3.75 ghz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - 12 Gigs Mushkin DDR3 1600 - Corsair HX 620 PSU - Noctua NH-U9B cooler - Coolermaster WaveMaster Case

- Laptop -
MSI 16F2-012
- i7 2630QM - GTX570m @ 750Mhz - 8 gigs HyperX 1866 - 120 gig OCZ Vertex 3 SSD- 750 gig Scorpio Black - BluRay - 95% Gamut Screen - IC Diamond goop
FastRedPonyCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-09, 09:51 AM   #651
methimpikehoses

Just try to sneak by him from below and then climb up the ledge and then up the ladder. It's a little tricky but just wait till he turns his back and go.
Old 11-01-09, 12:47 PM   #652
HiCZoK4

So I was giving up for this game since it was released. I was like. cmon... Its a Batman. A stupid Bruce Wayne in bat funny Suit.. It cant be good. But I was hearing to much good things about this game So i decided to pick it up(From a friend to decide lol) And guess what? I already finished this GREAT INCREDIBLE GAME I was like WOW at the graphics and atmosphere at start of the game. Gameplay is quite very nice and not repetitive at all. It somehow reminded me Tomb Raider Legends(Dunno why, MAybe becouse of Crystal Dynamics) but its just Cool. I think I will pass it many times more. Damn. That was unexpected
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-09, 07:20 PM   #653
FastRedPonyCar
Resident Tire Destroyer

Send a message via AIM to FastRedPonyCar

I'm totally addicted as well. I'm to the point where you go to the "party". I haven't gone in yet. I've spent the last several hours going around finding riddler trophies and what not now that I have all the batgear.

I'm not sure how much is left so I want to get as much done as I can before going to a point of no return.
4770k @ 4.45 ghz - ASUS Gryphon Mobo - 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 RAM - XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 H2o Cooling - EVGA GTX 680 @1325mhz - 128 gig Crucial RealSSD C300 - 150 gig Velociraptor +2.75 Terrabytes of WD Sata 3.0 storage - 910 watt PC P&C PSU - Corsair Obsidian 650D case

- Server -
Core I7 D0 revision 920 @ 3.75 ghz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - 12 Gigs Mushkin DDR3 1600 - Corsair HX 620 PSU - Noctua NH-U9B cooler - Coolermaster WaveMaster Case

- Laptop -
MSI 16F2-012
- i7 2630QM - GTX570m @ 750Mhz - 8 gigs HyperX 1866 - 120 gig OCZ Vertex 3 SSD- 750 gig Scorpio Black - BluRay - 95% Gamut Screen - IC Diamond goop
FastRedPonyCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-09, 07:44 PM   #654
methimpikehoses

It is a very well-done game. I'm only about 50% done but I'm enjoying taking my time on it. Good variety, good action, story, graphics; it's got it all.
Old 11-01-09, 09:45 PM   #655
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post
I'm totally addicted as well. I'm to the point where you go to the "party". I haven't gone in yet. I've spent the last several hours going around finding riddler trophies and what not now that I have all the batgear.

I'm not sure how much is left so I want to get as much done as I can before going to a point of no return.
You're at the very end, pretty much.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-09, 11:48 PM   #656
methimpikehoses

Yeah, just beat it but I'm only at 62%... guess I missed some stuff.

Great game tho.

Old 11-02-09, 02:35 AM   #657
HiCZoK4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post

Don't worry. You can Contiune game after ending for search for riddles etc
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-09, 06:44 PM   #658
AdamK47

So, this Batman fellow... he has razor sharp blades on the back of his arms, right? He also wears this fancy cape the covers all of his back side, right? Why didn't this smartypants billionaire think of the problems that could come about with this combo? He could try to clobber some baddie with his fists and these hook like blades could get caught on his fancy cape. Rip goes that expensive cape!
AdamK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-09, 07:19 PM   #659
methimpikehoses

Old 11-02-09, 07:22 PM   #660
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamK47 View Post
So, this Batman fellow... he has razor sharp blades on the back of his arms, right? He also wears this fancy cape the covers all of his back side, right? Why didn't this smartypands billionaire think of the problems that could come about with this combo? He could try to globber some baddie with his fists and these hook like blades could get caught on his fancy cape. Rip goes that expensive cape!
dude......
It's Bruce ****ing Wayne. I am sure he has taken care of it.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote