Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-12-09, 02:36 PM   #37
methimpikehoses

Default Re: Just got a Wii

Old 10-12-09, 03:27 PM   #38
Yaboze

Mario Galaxy and Metroid are good. We had fun with Mario Kart as well. That's about it.

The Conduit looked good. There's also this Asian, side scrolling, fighting looking game (2d) that looked really good and got good reviews. I forget the name, it just came out.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-09, 03:45 PM   #39
NaitoSan
Student @ DigiPen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crainger View Post
Wii Sports Resort. Only game you need really. The Wii is really a console of a few casual gems and mediocre everything else. ::

You could try that Mad World game, or maybe the new Dead Space.I hear it's crap though and now they are talking about a port to PC/PS3/360 to try and salvage it.
Really? Dead Space Extraction has gotten a lot of great reviews.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...paceextraction

My brother bought it and I got to play it a bit. Amazing game if you're a huge fan of Dead Space. The story is great and graphically it's actually pretty decent. It's a fun and polished and tense game.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.6GHz | ASUS P5K Deluxe/WiFi-AP | 4GB G.Skill F2-6400PHU1 @ 800MHz 4-4-3-5 | EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB | Western Digital Raptor X 150GB | Samsung 32" HDTV | Windows 7 Professional x64

Note: English is my second language so please bear with my grammar!
NaitoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-09, 04:06 PM   #40
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaboze View Post
Mario Galaxy and Metroid are good. We had fun with Mario Kart as well. That's about it.

The Conduit looked good. There's also this Asian, side scrolling, fighting looking game (2d) that looked really good and got good reviews. I forget the name, it just came out.
The sidescroller game is Muramasa I think... something like that.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-09, 04:08 PM   #41
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfctony View Post
You just gave me a headache...
Come on man... not that hard... I will translate it. I matured since I wrote that message, so I am no longer playing the Wii, and I can actually type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
well your an moran. fun is win u wave teh ****roler arond and plai gaems dat rnt berry gud but u liek dem jst cuz da C-reeze hs bean out 4 a wile.
TRANSLATION: Well you're a moron. Fun is when you wave the controller around and play games that aren't very good, but you like them just because the series has been out for a while.
Old 10-12-09, 07:31 PM   #42
Lfctony

Quote:
Come on man... not that hard... I will translate it. I matured since I wrote that message, so I am no longer playing the Wii, and I can actually type.

TRANSLATION: Well you're a moron. Fun is when you wave the controller around and play games that aren't very good, but you like them just because the series has been out for a while.
Aaaaaahhhh! Thanks. So kind of you...
Fafnir: Intel Core 2 Quad 6600@3.2Ghz|eVGA 780i SLI|PNY GTX480 |Kingston DDR667 4096MB|WD Black Caviar 500GB|Seagate SATA 250GB|Seagate SATA 200GB| Seagate SATA 160GB|OptiArc AD-7173S DVDRW|Nec 3351 DVDRW|Creative X-FI XM|LG Flatron W2261V|Logitech X-530|Thermaltake Armor|Amptac 850W SLI PSU|Logitech G9 Mouse|Xigmatek HDT S-1283 CPU Cooler|Windows 7/FW 257.21

PS2 - Wii - Xbox - Xbox360 - PSP - GC - PS3 Owner

Boycott Starforce...

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Lfctony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 02:05 AM   #43
Ninja Prime

Quote:

Maybe, unlike you, he doesn't speak retard.
Ninja Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 02:07 AM   #44
Ninja Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
So your saying that any game in 16:9 aspect ratio is not fun? Nintendo went from supporting widescreen displays great on the gamecube to not even trying with the Wii. Im not even comparing it to another platform you retard.

You act like everyone else is a fanboy yet you can't even discuss the platform on its own merits without bringing up another platform.

The games I play on the Wii mainly are rail shooters because they are the only thing that is fun on the system and is not available on any other platforms.
See, this is why you are fanboys. Guy makes thread asking about what games to get for his sister for the wii. Fanboys respond with "I dont like it, games arent good, whine, fanboyism, complain."

Instead, you should either A: Shut the fork up if you have nothing to respond with in relation to what he asked, or B: Respond with games. Pretty easy... for non-fanboys.

Old 10-13-09, 02:18 AM   #45
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Pretty sure I responded with games... some games I said would be good for her.

Go away.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 04:58 AM   #46
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
See, this is why you are fanboys. Guy makes thread asking about what games to get for his sister for the wii. Fanboys respond with "I dont like it, games arent good, whine, fanboyism, complain."

Instead, you should either A: Shut the fork up if you have nothing to respond with in relation to what he asked, or B: Respond with games. Pretty easy... for non-fanboys.
Huh? Most people responded with games. Most people on here get hateful replies from me on subjects, and nothing I hate more than the Wii and I gave a dang reply that didn't bash the system at all.

You are garbage and you should be taken out of here.
Old 10-13-09, 05:11 AM   #47
Ninja Prime

Quote:
Huh? Most people responded with games. Most people on here get hateful replies from me on subjects, and nothing I hate more than the Wii and I gave a dang reply that didn't bash the system at all.

You are garbage and you should be taken out of here.
So, admission, both that you are a fanboy and just a troll in general, all in one. My work is done here.
Old 10-13-09, 05:31 AM   #48
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
So, admission, both that you are a fanboy and just a troll in general, all in one. My work is done here.
How is me hating the Wii me being a fanboy? I don't hate the 360 or PC. Maybe I just like good games. *GASP* NO WAY!!! Heaven forbid people play games they like and make a reply in a thread about a system they don't like that doesn't say anything bad at all, only to have some queer come in here and proclaim this place having too many fanboys, then once everybody proclaims their hatred for said queer, he then claims everybody got defensive way too fast. So then the queer, lets just call him NP, thinks he has won. But oh wait, NP was too quick to judge and he was in fact the defensive one.

Seriously, there weren't any bad posts in this thread until you showed up, so way to ruin a thread.