Default Re: Official Modern Warfare 2 Feedback Thread

I'd pay $5.
Old 03-15-10, 12:21 PM   #1442
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
people are still playing MW2?.... I figured everyone would have jumped ship by now and picked up BC2
I just bought it last week. I play both games!

As for the map pack, no thanks. Free or nothing.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 12:56 PM   #1443
Burnt_Ram

it would seem the player count has dropped off. i couldn't find a game under 100 ping in any mode .... before BC2 came out i had no prob finding a game with a sub 50 ping.
Burnt_Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 01:08 PM   #1444
six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt_Ram View Post
it would seem the player count has dropped off. i couldn't find a game under 100 ping in any mode .... before BC2 came out i had no prob finding a game with a sub 50 ping.
I wouldn't doubt it. I've only been kicked out of a few games due to the host rage quitting.
Old 03-15-10, 05:04 PM   #1445
methimpikehoses

Fresh outbreak of wallhacks and aimbots lately. Really annoying. I have been telling them to just uninstall the game if they're too crappy to play without cheats.

I mean seriously is there any lower form of life than someone who cheats at a MP video game. FFS.
Old 03-15-10, 08:45 PM   #1446
Retrolock

^Just buy BC2 meth and forget about this game. I did. Haven't played this since BC2 came out.
Old 03-15-10, 08:53 PM   #1447
methimpikehoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrolock View Post
^Just buy BC2 meth and forget about this game. I did. Haven't played this since BC2 came out.
Yeah I'm making the transition. I can tolerate almost anything in MW2 (iwnet, tubers, one-man army exploits), but amount of hax0rs lately is just dumb.
Old 03-15-10, 08:57 PM   #1448
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by methimpikehoses View Post
Fresh outbreak of wallhacks and aimbots lately. Really annoying. I have been telling them to just uninstall the game if they're to crappy to play without cheats.

I mean seriously is there any lower form of life than someone who cheats at a MP video game. FFS.
yea. those people are complete douchers.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-10, 10:09 PM   #1449
six_storm

I won a match and got the last kill using UAV. The guy said over his mic "Did you guys see that awesome wall hack there?".
Old 05-08-10, 08:50 PM   #1450
Albo

I was playing search and destroy on the estate (the woods map) and this guy on the other team was lag switching, and all of my team left except me, then that guy left. So it was 1 vs 3, and I was winning 3-0. I had a care package, and no one is moving at all, so I throw my care package, with no intent to get it, two of them swarm in, I kill both, which gets me predator, and the guy was wide open. God, it was great, those other team was saying that was terrible.. it was.

One of my best plays.
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-10, 02:17 AM   #1451
Muppet

Hey guys I have a question about this game. I'm off to a Lan this weekend and people want to play this. I currently don't have it, but will buy it. My question is can we all connect to each other using the invite friends option and play it like a Lan and keep it private to just us. There is only a limit of 9v9 from what I have heard. Myself, I would rather go the BFBC2 way, but I think you have to rent a server if you want to play with just your mates. Paying for a server is not an option IMO.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Intel 4930k | SS Phasechange | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866 | Asus GTX680 x2 SLI | Corsair AX1200 Watt PSU | Lian-Li PC-8NWX | Intel 520 120Gb SSD x2 | Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz | HP ZR24w 24" S-IPS x3 Nvidia Surround @6000x1200 | Xonar Essence STX
Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-10, 07:28 AM   #1452
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
Hey guys I have a question about this game. I'm off to a Lan this weekend and people want to play this. I currently don't have it, but will buy it. My question is can we all connect to each other using the invite friends option and play it like a Lan and keep it private to just us. There is only a limit of 9v9 from what I have heard. Myself, I would rather go the BFBC2 way, but I think you have to rent a server if you want to play with just your mates. Paying for a server is not an option IMO.
Yes you can setup private matches through IWnet. All players will still have a ping though. You would have so much more fun with CoD4 imo.
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote