Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-14-10, 02:05 AM   #685
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

played some advanced skill tonight. took me like 3 or 4 hours to get through 2 sections
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-10, 08:28 AM   #686
General Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
played some advanced skill tonight. took me like 3 or 4 hours to get through 2 sections
FAIL! I played with Lt. Schaffer, Trivium Nate, and some guy called D.N.R. last night. Hard Rain on Realism/Advanced. It was tough, but we stuck together. Finally beat it in just over two hours. I don't think I've ever seen that many Witches in the sugar mill, but we finally got through without startling one, and someone got the Sob Story achievement.

When we were all at the elevator a Charger came out of nowhere and charged me right off the side, down into the field, and incapped me. I had to wait for the guys to get down there and pick me up. The way we sailed off that ledge was epic. I got some serious hang time.
Old 01-14-10, 02:22 PM   #687
bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
FAIL! I played with Lt. Schaffer, Trivium Nate, and some guy called D.N.R. last night. Hard Rain on Realism/Advanced. It was tough, but we stuck together. Finally beat it in just over two hours. I don't think I've ever seen that many Witches in the sugar mill, but we finally got through without startling one, and someone got the Sob Story achievement.

When we were all at the elevator a Charger came out of nowhere and charged me right off the side, down into the field, and incapped me. I had to wait for the guys to get down there and pick me up. The way we sailed off that ledge was epic. I got some serious hang time.
damn. wish i was there.
Old 01-15-10, 11:47 PM   #688
General Lee

Had a good time playing with DiscipleDOC, Lt. Schaffer, six_storm, bob saget, and the other guys I sometimes play with. The last run we made was the Swamp Fever campaign. We just couldn't take out those last two tanks. We kept getting our asses kicked, even though we dragged everything we could to the gate. It was a blast though, and we got a few pics.
Old 01-15-10, 11:53 PM   #689
trivium nate

i was onc od tonight or i woulda played lee check the cod thread for what happened to me lol
42"Vizio TV-1920x1080-1080P-120Hertz//Win 7 Ultimate(64)//XBox360-pc controller
Saitek Eclipse 2 keyboard//Razer DeathAdder Mouse//250gb-Xbox 360//160gb-PS3
trivium nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-10, 03:21 AM   #690
bob saget

I saved a whole lot of tight asses tonight. Lets leave it at that.
Old 01-16-10, 10:15 AM   #691
DiscipleDOC

Pic from last night:

I got some vids, but they are too big.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-10, 02:39 PM   #692
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
Pic from last night:

I got some vids, but they are too big.
Oh you beat me to it!!!! BTW, this was my creation, Doc didn't do it himself!!!

six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-10, 03:17 PM   #693
trivium nate

haha thats cool cant wait to go home to play
42"Vizio TV-1920x1080-1080P-120Hertz//Win 7 Ultimate(64)//XBox360-pc controller
Saitek Eclipse 2 keyboard//Razer DeathAdder Mouse//250gb-Xbox 360//160gb-PS3
trivium nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-10, 03:47 PM   #694
General Lee

Up and to the right was where I tried to blast my name into the wall. The AK47 isn't nearly accurate enough to do it as neat on full auto, even with the laser sights. Either that, or I had one beer too many.

Old 01-16-10, 11:50 PM   #695
General Lee

Y'all gotta hear this! I played a campaign of Swamp Fever with Redeemed, Lt. Schaffer, and one of their buddies. We get all the way to the finale, and the two Tanks attack. We were out of molotovs, so I hit one with the Boomer Bile. The zombies didn't do much to it, and the other three guys went down before they could do hardly any damage.

Here I am, running around, being chased through the hedges by two Tanks, hit and run tactics. I found a molotov someone had dropped when they died, and lit on Tank on fire. Then I grabbed a shot after being hit, and used it to heal real fast. Hit and run, hit and run...one Tank down. Then I get hit by another rock, and pick up the pills I had previously dropped.

I kept running and firing until the second Tank was dead, and I was heading for the gate to the boat, with plenty of health...WHEN A F*CKING CHARGER COMES OUT OF THE HEDGE TO MY LEFT, WITHOUT WARNING, AND TURNED ME INTO REDNECK STEW! SON OF A B*TCH!!! So I took out the last of the zombies, finished off two Tanks, and was home free until a Charger ambushed me. We played again, and all but Redeemed or Lt. Schaffer made it to the boat.

Lt. Schaffer said he got it on video, I can't wait to see it.
Old 01-16-10, 11:55 PM   #696
Redeemed

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Y'all gotta hear this! I played a campaign of Swamp Fever with Redeemed, Lt. Schaffer, and one of their buddies. We get all the way to the finale, and the two Tanks attack. We were out of molotovs, so I hit one with the Boomer Bile. The zombies didn't do much to it, and the other three guys went down before they could do hardly any damage.

Here I am, running around, being chased through the hedges by two Tanks, hit and run tactics. I found a molotov someone had dropped when they died, and lit on Tank on fire. Then I grabbed a shot after being hit, and used it to heal real fast. Hit and run, hit and run...one Tank down. Then I get hit by another rock, and pick up the pills I had previously dropped.

I kept running and firing until the second Tank was dead, and I was heading for the gate to the boat, with plenty of health...WHEN A F*CKING CHARGER COMES OUT OF THE HEDGE TO MY LEFT, WITHOUT WARNING, AND TURNED ME INTO REDNECK STEW! SON OF A B*TCH!!! So I took out the last of the zombies, finished off two Tanks, and was home free until a Charger ambushed me. We played again, and all but Redeemed or Lt. Schaffer made it to the boat.

Lt. Schaffer said he got it on video, I can't wait to see it.

Yeah- Lt. didn't make it. Looking forward to the video. It's bound to be EPIC.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote