Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-09, 12:33 PM   #97
LT.Schaffer
Praise The Lord!
 
LT.Schaffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Chernarus
Posts: 1,960
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Well i just got to play through Dead center last night for the first time with my bro[would of liked to play with some other NVnews guys,but nobody thought of letting me have some epicness with them last night]

FF is really hard to control with melee,i ended up Chainsawing rochelle's head a few times.

I would love to have some good Zombie killing sessions with my old friend Grey

Anyway the First Campaign is Awesome[only one played so far]
At the finale i ended up just chucking the gas cans down to my bro in a relay fashion[only way we survived]


also Going into the Gun Store Was Epic seeing all that firepower
__________________

Intel Q9650|Asus P5Q Pro Turbo|GTX 480|CM 690 II Advanced|Corsair Dominator 4GB|LG LE3500 32"|X-FI|Intel 80GB SSD|Win 7 64Bit
Nvidia Driver:310.70 WHQL


Dedicated LAN Coop Server
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500|Asus P5B Deluxe|BFG GTX 285|Antec 900|Kingston HyperX 2GB|Viewsonic VX2255WMB 22"|Win 7 32Bit







GOD BLESS AMERICA

I Proudly Support Our Troops

Current Game:Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Last edited by LT.Schaffer; 02-17-10 at 01:27 PM.
LT.Schaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 12:37 PM   #98
DiscipleDOC
 
DiscipleDOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Alabama, Planet Earth
Posts: 5,993
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT.Schaffer View Post
Well i just got to play through Dead center last night for the first time with my bro[would of liked to play with some other NVnews guys,but nobody thought of letting me have some epicness with them last night]

FF is really hard to control with melee,i ended up Chainsawing rochelle's head a few times.

I would love to have some good Zombie killing sessions with my old friend Grey

Anyway the First Campaign is Awesome[only one played so far]
At the finally i ended up just chucking the gas cans down to my bro in a relay fashion[only way we survived]


also Going into the Gun Store Was Epic seeing all that that firepower
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one oneone!!!
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 12:56 PM   #99
grey_1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT.Schaffer View Post
Well i just got to play through Dead center last night for the first time with my bro[would of liked to play with some other NVnews guys,but nobody thought of letting me have some epicness with them last night]

FF is really hard to control with melee,i ended up Chainsawing rochelle's head a few times.

I would love to have some good Zombie killing sessions with my old friend Grey

Anyway the First Campaign is Awesome[only one played so far]
At the finally i ended up just chucking the gas cans down to my bro in a relay fashion[only way we survived]


also Going into the Gun Store Was Epic seeing all that that firepower
I'll be in tonight my Brother

Hopefully Warlord, Doc and six will show too....tons of fun.

And yes, Doc and I are still patches six's swipes with that sword last night....
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 12:57 PM   #100
grey_1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one oneone!!!


Rochelle haz given you issues...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 01:14 PM   #101
LT.Schaffer
Praise The Lord!
 
LT.Schaffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Chernarus
Posts: 1,960
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one oneone!!!
Well she did insist on standing infront and then retreating backwards into the spinning blades

I Will try to be on to play later[i might not make it since i'm taking care of my dad who is recovering from surgery] but once i get him settled and comfortable i'll try to get in a few games
__________________

Intel Q9650|Asus P5Q Pro Turbo|GTX 480|CM 690 II Advanced|Corsair Dominator 4GB|LG LE3500 32"|X-FI|Intel 80GB SSD|Win 7 64Bit
Nvidia Driver:310.70 WHQL


Dedicated LAN Coop Server
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500|Asus P5B Deluxe|BFG GTX 285|Antec 900|Kingston HyperX 2GB|Viewsonic VX2255WMB 22"|Win 7 32Bit







GOD BLESS AMERICA

I Proudly Support Our Troops

Current Game:Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
LT.Schaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 01:22 PM   #102
grey_1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT.Schaffer View Post
Well she did insist on standing infront and then retreating backwards into the spinning blades

I Will try to be on to play later[i might not make it since i'm taking care of my dad who is recovering from surgery] but once i get him settled and comfortable i'll try to get in a few games
You a good man LT. Hope your father recovers fully and quickly. We'll add him in our prayers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 01:25 PM   #103
LT.Schaffer
Praise The Lord!
 
LT.Schaffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Chernarus
Posts: 1,960
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1 View Post
You a good man LT. Hope your father recovers fully and quickly. We'll add him in our prayers.
Thank You Brother for your prayers and God bless You
__________________

Intel Q9650|Asus P5Q Pro Turbo|GTX 480|CM 690 II Advanced|Corsair Dominator 4GB|LG LE3500 32"|X-FI|Intel 80GB SSD|Win 7 64Bit
Nvidia Driver:310.70 WHQL


Dedicated LAN Coop Server
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500|Asus P5B Deluxe|BFG GTX 285|Antec 900|Kingston HyperX 2GB|Viewsonic VX2255WMB 22"|Win 7 32Bit







GOD BLESS AMERICA

I Proudly Support Our Troops

Current Game:Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
LT.Schaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 01:38 PM   #104
DiscipleDOC
 
DiscipleDOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Alabama, Planet Earth
Posts: 5,993
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1 View Post
You a good man LT. Hope your father recovers fully and quickly. We'll add him in our prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT.Schaffer View Post
Thank You Brother for your prayers and God bless You
x 2.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-09, 01:50 PM   #105
LT.Schaffer
Praise The Lord!
 
LT.Schaffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Chernarus
Posts: 1,960
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Thanks Doc
__________________

Intel Q9650|Asus P5Q Pro Turbo|GTX 480|CM 690 II Advanced|Corsair Dominator 4GB|LG LE3500 32"|X-FI|Intel 80GB SSD|Win 7 64Bit
Nvidia Driver:310.70 WHQL


Dedicated LAN Coop Server
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500|Asus P5B Deluxe|BFG GTX 285|Antec 900|Kingston HyperX 2GB|Viewsonic VX2255WMB 22"|Win 7 32Bit







GOD BLESS AMERICA

I Proudly Support Our Troops

Current Game:Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
LT.Schaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 03:36 PM   #106
six_storm
Registered User
 
six_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nashvegas
Posts: 11,575
Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1 View Post
I'll be in tonight my Brother

Hopefully Warlord, Doc and six will show too....tons of fun.

And yes, Doc and I are still patches six's swipes with that sword last night....
I didn't get any melee weapons last night so I dunno what you're talking about.

Grey, if you could get your computer straightened out, maybe we can finish Dead Center.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 03:43 PM   #107
DiscipleDOC
 
DiscipleDOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Alabama, Planet Earth
Posts: 5,993
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
I didn't get any melee weapons last night so I dunno what you're talking about.

Grey, if you could get your computer straightened out, maybe we can finish Dead Center.
No...you din't have a melee weapon, you had a "Kill grey_1 and DD" weapon, because you were hurting us more than the zombies!


DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 03:51 PM   #108
six_storm
Registered User
 
six_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nashvegas
Posts: 11,575
Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
No...you din't have a melee weapon, you had a "Kill grey_1 and DD" weapon, because you were hurting us more than the zombies!


HAHA. You and Grey kept walking in the crossfire lol. No wonder you guys got hurt!

six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.