Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-23-10, 12:09 AM   #193
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: ***Official Red Dead Redemption Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
So the controls don't suck... you just suck at using a controller. I can get head shots with easy and while riding the horse can shoot rabbits and vultures without issue, and thats playing on the X360 (I hate the controller on the X360).
You're so abrasive lately about consoles and PCs.

We're waiting for what we consider the superior version. Do what you like.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-10, 12:39 AM   #194
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Waiting on a great game is an awesome idea when you could potentially be playing it now, rather than a year from now. But what do I know?
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-10, 01:20 AM   #195
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
Waiting on a great game is an awesome idea when you could potentially be playing it now, rather than a year from now. But what do I know?
Why would I want to play it now with so much less detail than I can play it on the PC with crap controls when I will be able to use mouse and keyboard?? I mean its like riding a bike right now when I can wait a few months and drive a Ferrari. I hope you enjoy your Huffy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-10, 01:30 AM   #196
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
Why would I want to play it now with so much less detail than I can play it on the PC with crap controls when I will be able to use mouse and keyboard?? I mean its like riding a bike right now when I can wait a few months and drive a Ferrari. I hope you enjoy your Huffy...
Lol. You idiots said the same crap about GTA4. I played and beat GTA4 months before you even knew it was coming out for PC... then I got it on PC for 7.50 and got the same "ferrari" experience you idiots had.
Old 05-23-10, 02:23 AM   #197
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

Some gamers cannot buy the same game twice. No matter the cost. ::

I did the same with GTAIV. Played on PS3, then on PC, thanks to Steam I only had to pay $5. In the end, rather than be some system snob, I've said the the dev. This was a good game, make more games like this.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-10, 04:17 AM   #198
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-10, 04:18 AM   #199
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Quote:
It's called patience. I have it.

I also have a back-log of about 20 games to finish, since I don't beat them all in a 12 hour marathon like you do. Red Dead can wait while I work on Dragon Age Awakening, GTA4: The Lost and Damned, Assassin's Creed 2, Dark Void, STALKER CoP, Dawn of Discovery, Sam and Max Season 3 and about 15 games older than those I also need to finish. Plus Alpha Protocol, which comes out next week.

Red Dead Redemption will be just as good a game in 6 months and will also look and control better. There is no reason it MUST be played as soon as possible.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Old 05-23-10, 04:54 AM   #200
HiCZoK4

Narcist I am in the same situation ... while I dont even have those games yet

Eidt: I kinda started to like, shorter, straightforward games.

My dream is to replay Kotor I did it like 4 times back at school when I had time on weekends. It always took whole weekend in front of PC !... ahhh great times
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-10, 06:37 AM   #201
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCZoK4 View Post
Narcist I am in the same situation ... while I dont even have those games yet

Eidt: I kinda started to like, shorter, straightforward games.

My dream is to replay Kotor I did it like 4 times back at school when I had time on weekends. It always took whole weekend in front of PC !... ahhh great times
Yeah.

I think my issue is attention span for games actually. I have a lot of free time right now as I am still waiting for my post-grad job to materialize. I just spend most of my free time watching tv and movies, surfing the net or doing stuff with my girl.

Every time I start a game recently I feel like I need to quit in less than an hour.

Old 05-23-10, 07:02 AM   #202
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
Yeah.

I think my issue is attention span for games actually. I have a lot of free time right now as I am still waiting for my post-grad job to materialize. I just spend most of my free time watching tv and movies, surfing the net or doing stuff with my girl.

Every time I start a game recently I feel like I need to quit in less than an hour.
Opposite for me (clearly). When I get a new game I HAVE to play it with any free time I have. But when watching movies I can rarely make it through the whole thing without falling asleep, even if I am REALLY enjoying the movie. My brain just wants to shut down because I am not actually doing anything.
Old 05-23-10, 08:09 AM   #203
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Lol. You idiots said the same crap about GTA4. I played and beat GTA4 months before you even knew it was coming out for PC... then I got it on PC for 7.50 and got the same "ferrari" experience you idiots had.
Congratulations you have no life. You WIN!!!

lmao. GTA IV on the console looked AWFUL compared to the PC version. I bought a 360 just to play it, but it was so crappy looking I dumped GTA IV and the 360 to wait for the PC version... yes it was that bad. Trying to control him with a controller, was THAT bad... I hated playing the game on the TV, the slow downs on the 360 drove me nuts. Give me a mouse and keyboard and the game on my PC any day over a console. I belong to a long extinct group called "PC GAMERS" since the 'POP a DVD in a console' retards came along we've been long forgotten. I refuse to give up my ability to free think, speak and getting laid to become one of the "console retards" who sits 20 hours a day on my couch in front of my TV in a mess of my own urine and cheesy poofs playing low resolution games without anti aliasing just to come on a forum and brag about how fast I can finish games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-10, 08:34 AM   #204
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Well, this thread got hostile.