Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-14-10, 01:22 PM   #1177
Chesskid1

Default Re: Official Screenshot Thread 2010

Bah! there has been several arguments over crysis in this thread brought on solely because of Soetdjuret for like 2 years now lol, there have been so many arguments but he just won't stop. Just add him to ignore like everyone else (unless you like crysis screenshots, still?). He likes to post his crysis in here because he gets attention in here, crysis subforum is dead afaik.
Chesskid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-10, 05:41 PM   #1178
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Exactly what am trying to point here lol.. And you summed it up pretty well chesskid.

It's fun actually when ppl get pissed over a few screens and has to start bitching about it. Why would i close my eyes for the fact that the best looking game out there never gets posted? I keep the crysis soul burning by posting screens as noone else is no matter if you whineheads like it or not.

And the subforum could be removed for soon there will be a Crysis 2 sub forum needed, and as i am going to post Crysis 2 screens in the Screenshot thread 2011 some of you will cry like babies and tell me to post it in the crysis 2 screenshot thread in the crysis 2 subforum and whatnot... which I wont lol.., and history will repeat itself
Old 08-15-10, 12:05 AM   #1179
Bah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soetdjuret View Post
Yeah, use a sig with system specs and i wont have to guess your specs, as simple as that. No i dont have my specs in my sig because i use other stuff in my sig.
Yo don't see the hypocracy in this statement? Either put your rigs stats in your sig or stfu about other people not doing it...simple as that.

Quote:
Correction, you don't care about crysis.. Stop speaking for everyone you fool.
You just said yourself, the Crysis forum is dead. Why do you think that is? Take a hint...no one cares about it anymore. Most people log into it to test their rigs, and then go on to play other games.

Quote:
So why don't you stfu about it and put me on ignore if u dont wanna see any more crysis pics,
Good idea, I think I will!

Quote:

And the subforum could be removed for soon there will be a Crysis 2 sub forum needed, and as i am going to post Crysis 2 screens in the Screenshot thread 2011 some of you will cry like babies and tell me to post it in the crysis 2 screenshot thread in the crysis 2 subforum and whatnot... which I wont lol.., and history will repeat itself
So basically, you're just a douchbag? Thanks for clearing that up!
Bah! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 12:10 AM   #1180
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

mass erect looks soooo good......
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 12:18 AM   #1181
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

I agree bob.

Soet please behave.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 12:32 AM   #1182
K007

marfia 2 sure seems to love the use of Blur/DoF...
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 05:26 AM   #1183
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

and so do I.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 05:29 AM   #1184
MaXThReAT

Quote:
Exactly what am trying to point here lol.. And you summed it up pretty well chesskid.

It's fun actually when ppl get pissed over a few screens and has to start bitching about it. Why would i close my eyes for the fact that the best looking game out there never gets posted? I keep the crysis soul burning by posting screens as noone else is no matter if you whineheads like it or not.

Exactly what am trying to point here lol.. And you summed it up pretty well Soetdjuret.

It is funny, actually, when people get pissed over a few Mafia screens and have to start bitching about it. Why would I close my eyes for the fact that I posted actual screen shots of a vanilla game? I keep the screenshot soul burning by posting screens that no one else is, no matter if you wh...bla..blla..blaa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soetdjuret
And the subforum could be removed for soon dar will be a Crysis 2 sub forum needed, and as i am going ta post Crysis 2 screens in the Screenshot thread 2011 I will cry like baby and tell you to post shots with SSAA and whanot... which I will loi.., and history will repeat itserf.
Evga 280 GTX 621/1349/2268
SB X-Fi FPS / Z-5500 + Buttkicker!

"Don't mind the posts, I've been around longer than most know."
MaXThReAT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-10, 06:20 PM   #1185
sammy sung

Avp 2 DX11 cranked (tesselation on,advanced shadows on ,4x AA)

This game scares the crap outta me and this is how far i've dared to go yet

Old 08-16-10, 08:25 AM   #1186
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
You just said yourself, the Crysis forum is dead. Why do you think that is? Take a hint...no one cares about it anymore. Most people log into it to test their rigs, and then go on to play other games.
Why do you have to care about crysis or even like the game to enjoy great screens with amazing graphics? Theres something you dont get here, youre too focused on the game itself. Am not so amazed by crysis as game itself, but the technology behind it and what is possible to do with it.
Quote:
Good idea, I think I will!
You should have done this the moment you started to tire of crysis screens lol and not starting discussions and whine about it. See i don't care if u press the ignore button, am actually glad if you do so i wont be having childish discussions with person throwing their crysis hatered on me and loading off their whining.
Quote:
So basically, you're just a douchbag? Thanks for clearing that up!
In your point of view yes, so posting crysis screens makes me a douchbag, point taken lol... Guess you just have to ignore it or live with it haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crainger View Post
Soet please behave.
So now i dont have the right to defend myself? Why don't you tell him, who starts the classic crysis-screens-hating discussion to behave...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

Maxthreat, nice copycating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXThReAT View Post
It is funny, actually, when people get pissed over a few Mafia screens and have to start bitching about it. Why would I close my eyes for the fact that I posted actual screen shots of a vanilla game?
The funny thing is, i didnt get pissed, i just said what i though and so did dikinher, nor did i start a whole discussion about it, it was you who aggressively responded to our opinions and told us to shut the F up...

U posted oversized actual screens of a demo, not a vanilla game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXThReAT View Post
I keep the screenshot soul burning by posting screens that no one else is
Thing is here, many else is posting mafia 2 screens, in here and also in the mafia 2 thread.. I am, and sometimes Yoda the only contributors to crysis screens here.

Ontopic...

Nice and detailed Metro screens slaWter! I so wish supersampling worked in that game...
Old 08-16-10, 08:32 AM   #1187
FastRedPonyCar
Resident Tire Destroyer

Send a message via AIM to FastRedPonyCar

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaStar View Post
Mass Effect 2 at 1680x1050, forced 4xMSAA/TSAA, 16xAF, max settings + tweaked config.
More info plox
4770k @ 4.45 ghz - ASUS Gryphon Mobo - 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 RAM - XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 H2o Cooling - EVGA GTX 680 @1325mhz - 128 gig Crucial RealSSD C300 - 150 gig Velociraptor +2.75 Terrabytes of WD Sata 3.0 storage - 910 watt PC P&C PSU - Corsair Obsidian 650D case

- Server -
Core I7 D0 revision 920 @ 3.75 ghz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - 12 Gigs Mushkin DDR3 1600 - Corsair HX 620 PSU - Noctua NH-U9B cooler - Coolermaster WaveMaster Case

- Laptop -
MSI 16F2-012
- i7 2630QM - GTX570m @ 750Mhz - 8 gigs HyperX 1866 - 120 gig OCZ Vertex 3 SSD- 750 gig Scorpio Black - BluRay - 95% Gamut Screen - IC Diamond goop
FastRedPonyCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-10, 09:13 AM   #1188
Section-9
Pixel Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Section-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy sung View Post
Avp 2 DX11 cranked (tesselation on,advanced shadows on ,4x AA)

This game scares the crap outta me and this is how far i've dared to go yet

*pic*
Sammy could you post a couple more screenshots of this game?

I am really on the fence about buying this game. Not quite sure yet.

Opinions on the game too would be welcomed. Thanks.

| Cooler Master HAF 932| AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition 3.2GHz |Zalman CNPS9900ALED 120mm Blue LED | Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5 (rev. 2.0) |G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 |LG 10X Blu-ray Burner |
Crucial SSD (2x64GB) Raid 0 + WD Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair TX850w | 2x Evga GTX 580's SuperClocked (SC) 1.5GB in SLI | Dell 24'' (1080p) |
Razer Carcharias | Klipsch 2.1 speakers | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 |Saitek Cyborg keyboard | Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming mouse |

Laptop:

| Alienware M14x | Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) |Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.0GHz | 8GB RAM DDR3 | 750GB 7200rpm | Hybrid Intel HD Graphics 3000 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M |14" WLED HD display (1366 x 768) |
Section-9 is offline   Reply With Quote