Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA GeForce 400/500 Series

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-10, 10:07 AM   #601
Rollo

Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villa View Post
So now we are suppose to believe that you have changed, that you no longer lie in public forums, sorry I don't buy it. You would still be undercover if Geo and others hadn't called you all out.
Personally I don't care what you believe.

http://board.mypersianforum.com/showthread.php?t=299950

Anyone here who believes Shadow001 "just happens" to have the current highest ATi rig, that he "just coincidentally" refuses to post a receipt for, and that he "just happens" to spend hours a day on the NVIDIA fansite linking to Charlie's FUD and posting volumes of his own FUD couldn't be an ATi viral marketer should PM me. We need to talk about some "fantastic" deals on "rare" vintage computer parts.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Old 03-13-10, 10:12 AM   #602
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
Pots and kettles??.
Exactly my point Nigel- sometimes "it takes one to know one" and sometimes these guys slip below the radar because no one takes the time review their old posts. I did, and that plus his refusal to post receipts when originally asked tell me he's viral.

If I'm wrong, he could have ended all possible specualtion back then by just posting the receipt.

Now, others in this thread suspect him as well.

(and if he posts them now it's meaningless, he's had time to get them or fake them since)

I suppose we could test him the old fashioned way;
Throw him in a tank of water. If he floats, he be human. If he sinks, he be viral.

Rig 2:

[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Old 03-13-10, 10:55 AM   #603
Johnny C
Passing you @ 192mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Throw him in a tank of water. If he floats, he be human. If he sinks, he be viral.
Funniest thing you've posted...
Phenom II 965BE @ 3.9ghz 200X19.5 1.4625 vcore 2.8ghz NB 2.4ghz HT - Asus M4A79XTD-EVO bios 0604 - 12GB Corsair DDR3 1600 @ 1600mhz CAS 9 w/1T - XFX 6970 2GB 950/1450 - Xigmatek S1283 HSF - Antec 900 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Old 03-13-10, 11:09 AM   #604
NIGELG

Quote:
Exactly my point Nigel- sometimes "it takes one to know one" and sometimes these guys slip below the radar because no one takes the time review their old posts. I did, and that plus his refusal to post receipts when originally asked tell me he's viral.

If I'm wrong, he could have ended all possible specualtion back then by just posting the receipt.

Now, others in this thread suspect him as well.

(and if he posts them now it's meaningless, he's had time to get them or fake them since)

HA HA.....what if he lost his receipt??Anyhow let's get back on course.....what about that 470 vs 5850/5870 pricewise,powerwise,performancewise and availabilitywise????
Old 03-13-10, 11:30 AM   #605
shadow001

Rollo,i've already stated many times i'm not in any way affiliated with ATI in the least,and i've told you this many times already,so stop being a knucklehead for once in your life...

The discussion with Razor actually had some benefits in terms of actually talking about aspects relating to fermi,including links to articles written by anandtech,Hard OCP,Guru3D and the tech report and those 4 alone are some of the oldest tech review sites on the net today,not unknown start ups here,so they're kinda hard to dissmiss as talking bull****.

And yes,it also includes my own personal opinions about open standards and actually using the hardware we already have in our systems,such as those lovely i7 920,with 4 cores and handling 8 threads,which are hardly getting used in gaming as it is,and have spare power left over to run more sophicated A.I. and physics routines if needed,find their limits,and if Fermi can do better than that,and still handle all the graphics workloads at the same time at high quality graphics settings,using a single GPU,and keeping smooth performance(60 Fps average),then i'm sold on it.

It's simple really.
Old 03-13-10, 11:41 AM   #606
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
HA HA.....what if he lost his receipt??Anyhow let's get back on course.....what about that 470 vs 5850/5870 pricewise,powerwise,performancewise and availabilitywise????
See that's the thing- NOBODY that spends $1200+ on video cards less than 6 months ago loses the receipt. You'd want to have it for warranty.

For that matter, if you bought them on EBay or from an Etailer, you could just log on, shoot a screenshot, and blur your account info. (as I suggested to him multiple times)

I also suggested he post a receipt for his three Acer 120Hz monitors. He coincidentally "lost" the receipt for those too?

He could have ended all speculation by posting the receipt(s), but he chose to say (over and over) "The receipts are no one's business!".

He be viral.

It's one thing for ATi to have viral marketers doing crap like Shadow 001 is up to, it's quite another to not disclose affiliation.

Rig 2:

Old 03-13-10, 11:50 AM   #607
shadow001

Quote:
See that's the thing- NOBODY that spends $1200+ on video cards less than 6 months ago loses the receipt. You'd want to have it for warranty.

For that matter, if you bought them on EBay or from an Etailer, you could just log on, shoot a screenshot, and blur your account info. (as I suggested to him multiple times)

I also suggested he post a receipt for his three Acer 120Hz monitors. He coincidentally "lost" the receipt for those too?

He could have ended all speculation by posting the receipt(s), but he chose to say (over and over) "The receipts are no one's business!".

He be viral.

It's one thing for ATi to have viral marketers doing crap like Shadow 001 is up to, it's quite another to not disclose affiliation.

Hey asshole,i'm not associated in any way with ATI and i bought my cards thanks.

How many times do i have to say it ???
Old 03-13-10, 12:01 PM   #608
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
Hey asshole,i'm not associated in any way with ATI and i bought my cards thanks.

How many times do i have to say it ???
I don't believe you, so I guess it doesn't matter how many times you say it. You had the opportunity to prove me wrong back then and didn't.

I think it's because you couldn't, and I think you're upset now because if people know the real deal with you it's the end of the road for you here unless you re-reg.

Rig 2:

Old 03-13-10, 12:09 PM   #609
Snake101st

I think the last few pages of this thread should be moved to the "no news about fermi, so let's waste our time and argue about pointless things" section, and then we should start talking about the gtx470 and 480 again.

Seriously, it's kind of ridiculous to spend as much of your time arguing about this crap as you guys have, I think you guys really need to find a girl, or possibly start talking to your wives again.

I'm excited to see what the price/performance of the cards are as much as anyone (I'm hoping to buy 2 470s or 480s), but let's stop arguing about OT things and wait for some news:
SLI evga GTX 460 1GB
Acer GD235HZ w/ nvidia 3d vision
Old 03-13-10, 12:11 PM   #610
shadow001

Quote:
I don't believe you, so I guess it doesn't matter how many times you say it. You had the opportunity to prove me wrong back then and didn't.

I think it's because you couldn't, and I think you're upset now because if people know the real deal with you it's the end of the road for you here unless you re-reg.

I'm not upset in the least....I stated the truth,even if in that twisted ****ed up mind of yours,you don't believe it,is that clear enough?

How can some be this dense in a consistent fashion,and even suggest that i'm not who i say i am,that i'd blow my cover,and have to re register,has to out of his deluded mind....Seriously,you need help.
Old 03-13-10, 12:13 PM   #611
shadow001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake101st View Post
I think the last few pages of this thread should be moved to the "no news about fermi, so let's waste our time and argue about pointless things" section, and then we should start talking about the gtx470 and 480 again.

Seriously, it's kind of ridiculous to spend as much of your time arguing about this crap as you guys have, I think you guys really need to find a girl, or possibly start talking to your wives again.

I'm excited to see what the price/performance of the cards are as much as anyone (I'm hoping to buy 2 470s or 480s), but let's stop arguing about OT things and wait for some news:
Fully agree,but i've said my peace there,so i have nothing to add really.

13 days to go for the reviews.
Old 03-13-10, 12:18 PM   #612
Iruwen

Who the hell cares if shadow is related to ATI anyway? I'm an Nvidia fanboy somehow and I don't have any problem with what he writes... blowing smoke up each other's asses here would be pretty boring.
Closed Thread