Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA GeForce 400/500 Series

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-10, 04:12 PM   #625
shadow001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,526
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2 View Post
Guys, you should just let it go and hush. Shadow had shut up, but every time you goad him he's going to come back out of the woodwork because of all your bantering. A man has a right to defend himself.

It'll be an eternal circle unless some of you mature. So I don't want to hear any b!tching when he comes back doing the same old crap, because a lot of you are just egging him on by continuing to post about him and call him out.

This effing thread just needs to get back on topic. I'm pure sick of reading through the forums and seeing nothing but the shadow/rollo sideshow. Let's talk about graphics, let's talk about architectures and leave all this other kindergarten BS out in the rain.


kthxbai.

Bingo,and Rollo has run out of any sort of argument that's even related to this thread,so he's using the only option he has left....Sad,but there you have it,and given his replies to this thread,it's no wonder he's gotten banned from other forums in the past.


He's an asshole basically,and states that he's loosely related to Nvidia...Heh,that's the award for the understament of the year right there,and i'm putting it nicely here...
shadow001 is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 04:30 PM   #626
Rollo
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,719
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
Bingo,and Rollo has run out of any sort of argument that's even related to this thread,so he's using the only option he has left....Sad,but there you have it,and given his replies to this thread,it's no wonder he's gotten banned from other forums in the past.


He's an asshole basically,and states that he's loosely related to Nvidia...Heh,that's the award for the understament of the year right there,and i'm putting it nicely here...
You'd probably be banned from here and a few others if people knew about your secret hardware source and true motives, eh sport?

I'm not the only one here who's on to you, you're just not very good at your job.

Run along now over to some other forums you're working on and post "Gosh, I hope it isn't true, but look what Charlie is saying now!"
__________________
Rig1:
intel 990X + 2 X EVGA 3GB GTX580 + 3 X Acer GD235Hz
3D Vision Surround

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 04:42 PM   #627
shadow001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,526
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
You'd probably be banned from here and a few others if people knew about your secret hardware source and true motives, eh sport?

I'm not the only one here who's on to you, you're just not very good at your job.

Run along now over to some other forums you're working on and post "Gosh, I hope it isn't true, but look what Charlie is saying now!"

LOL,you really do live in your own fantasy world don't you?


And i've said the things that multiple and well established hardware review sites,think 10+ year old sites like anandtech,hard OCP,Guru 3D,tech report and toms hardware,have repeated,and like Razor said,it could be false information done on purpose to find out who's leaking information,and we'll know for sure in less than 2 weeks once the real reviews hit


So it's not just charlie jackass,but i'm sure you'll ignore this,so i don't even know why i bother wasting my time in answering you.
shadow001 is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 05:09 PM   #628
Sazar
Sayonara !!!
 
Sazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,297
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Thanks Sazar! Rest assured I've given your opinions exactly as much consideration as I usually do!
No doubt

Like I said... normally I would just ignore trolls like you but, since you are crapping on the memory of some special people, it goes beyond the bounds of decency.

You are a pathetic advertisement for a company that makes good products.
Sazar is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 05:31 PM   #629
Rollo
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,719
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
No doubt

Like I said... normally I would just ignore trolls like you but, since you are crapping on the memory of some special people, it goes beyond the bounds of decency.

You are a pathetic advertisement for a company that makes good products.
Yes, I see your point. By being myself, and posting like I always have, I'm "crapping on the memory of Joe and Chris" because it goes beyond the bounds of decency to not adopt the communication styles of your departed friends.



Well that was one of the dumber points you've tried to make.

What's next? That I'm crapping on the memory of Jesus and Ghandi by being argumentative?

You go, Sazar, you are the king of logic.
__________________
Rig1:
intel 990X + 2 X EVGA 3GB GTX580 + 3 X Acer GD235Hz
3D Vision Surround

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 05:37 PM   #630
shadow001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,526
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Yes, I see your point. By being myself, and posting like I always have, I'm "crapping on the memory of Joe and Chris" because it goes beyond the bounds of decency to not adopt the communication styles of your departed friends.



Well that was one of the dumber points you've tried to make.

What's next? That I'm crapping on the memory of Jesus and Ghandi by being argumentative?

You go, Sazar, you are the king of logic.

I think he means being objective and seeing things for what they are,and have been for a while now.....But i'm biased,and under a secret mission,employed and/or supported by ATI for subversion purposes according to you,so what the hell do i know..
shadow001 is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 06:08 PM   #631
Muppet
Registered User
 
Muppet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,130
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
I think he means being objective and seeing things for what they are,and have been for a while now.....But i'm biased,and under a secret mission,employed and/or supported by ATI for subversion purposes according to you,so what the hell do i know..
Yeah pretty much. I mean all you do is crap on all threads relating to anything with Fermi. A lot of us here are excited about Fermi. So please for the love of God

STOP
__________________
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Intel 4930k | SS Phasechange | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866 | Asus GTX680 x2 SLI | Corsair AX1200 Watt PSU | Lian-Li PC-8NWX | Intel 520 120Gb SSD x2 | Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz | HP ZR24w 24" S-IPS x3 Nvidia Surround @6000x1200 | Xonar Essence STX
Muppet is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 06:15 PM   #632
Rollo
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,719
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
Yeah pretty much. I mean all you do is crap on all threads relating to anything with Fermi. A lot of us here are excited about Fermi. So please for the love of God

STOP
Good luck with that- he's got to earn the 5970 refresh CF.
__________________
Rig1:
intel 990X + 2 X EVGA 3GB GTX580 + 3 X Acer GD235Hz
3D Vision Surround

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline  

Old 03-13-10, 06:41 PM   #633
Snake101st
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 210
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Jesus, this is still going on? You guys need a time out or something.

Stop arguing on internet forums about who is what/whodunit and give your parents a call; apologize to them for being such a disappointment throughout your entire life and thank them for putting up with you.

__________________
Intel i7 920 D0 w/ Cooler Master V8 @ 4 GHz
6gb ocz gold 1600 ddr3
asrock x58 extreme
SLI evga GTX 460 1GB
Acer GD235HZ w/ nvidia 3d vision
Snake101st is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 07:54 PM   #634
Villa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 45
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Good luck with that- he's got to earn the 5970 refresh CF.
I guess the real question is, what are you trying to earn, a Fermi?
Villa is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 08:12 PM   #635
shadow001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,526
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
Yeah pretty much. I mean all you do is crap on all threads relating to anything with Fermi. A lot of us here are excited about Fermi. So please for the love of God

STOP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Good luck with that- he's got to earn the 5970 refresh CF.

First of all i don't crap on threads,as i have a habit asking difficult to answer questions,which some here obviously know the answer but can't say anything yet(NDA),and i take a don't talk about it exclusively attitude,and adopt a show me first aproach,and nothing official has been shown yet,and yes,it's been 6 months already,so it's getting a little frustrating to say the least.


And as for the refresh of the HD5970 cards comment,it wouldn't matter even if i did get them,as the i7 CPU at 4 Ghz i'm currently can't feed the current ones with enough data to show their full potential yet,given that when i did overclock them,the gains were minimal to say the least,so whats i need now is a 6 Core processor and actual game software to leverage all those cores.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=1704729


That's the result with the cards at stock clocks,overclocked to 850/1200(725/1000 is default),score only goes up 800 points,and those extreme settings are supposed to be GPU bound primarily,not CPU bound,so futuremark needs to release a DX11 benchmark as this one is too easy for the latest hardware configurations.
shadow001 is offline  
Old 03-13-10, 08:12 PM   #636
Rollo
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,719
Default Re: NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villa View Post
I guess the real question is, what are you trying to earn, a Fermi?
My place in Heaven at God's right hand, rocket scientist.
__________________
Rig1:
intel 990X + 2 X EVGA 3GB GTX580 + 3 X Acer GD235Hz
3D Vision Surround

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.