Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-13-10, 11:40 AM   #481
$n][pErMan
III%

Send a message via AIM to $n][pErMan
Default Re: ***Official Mass Effect 2 (PC) Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siskods9 View Post
I don't think you can, I had the same choice to make, except I went the other way and loyalty was never regained...
It helps to either be a total badass or a complete pushover in this game I am on 30 hours of gametime now... and still have a handfull of loyalty missions to do! Exploring every planet and doing every side mission before I hit the point of no return. What an awesome game!
Intel® Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3.51GHz (390 x 9 / 1.39v) | ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP LGA 775 Intel P965 (1236 BIOS) | OCZ GOLD 8GB (2GB x 4) DDR2 PC2-8500 Dual Channel (4-4-4-12 780Mhz/1.95V 1:1 Ratio) | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 DUAL SuperClocked 4GB (Currently @ 1240MHz Core / 7112MHz Memory) | Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS | Zalman CNPS9700 LED Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler | Samsung SSD 840 Series 256GB | ASUS ProArt 24in Widescreen LED 1920 x 1200 | Samsung DVD-RW-DL 18x Burner w/ lightscribe| SILVERSTONE OP650 ATX12V / EPS12V 650W Power Supply | AOpen 5.1 Surround sound system | Windows 7 Pro x64
100% Orthos Stable!
$n][pErMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-10, 12:16 PM   #482
shilk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCZoK4 View Post
I have a loyality question:

Done loyality mission for Miranda first. Then done it for Jack. There was a catfight between two in Mirandas office. Options on the left were greyed out. So I told Miranda to back off. Therefore lost her loyality. She dont want to talk with me anymore. Can I regain her trust? Does it even matter for anything?

No, you can't I'm afraid. The best option to pick for that would be on the middle-right if you can't select the Paragon/Renegade options. The way they have it set up so it's the most neutral decision you can make. I'm about to run into that scene, so I think I can confirm it for sure.

For those using SLI + AA and getting crappy performance, try using 000100B5 in nhancer's compatability mode. It's not there by choice, so just type it in the pull-down menu. Then select flags: 10, 13, 14, 22 and 25. Makes a huge difference. I can stay in the 50 FPS range in the Science Lab with 4x MSAA now.

For even more tweaking, go to where your Mass Effect 2 folder is in My Documents, then BIOGame/Config. Then open up GamerSettings.ini, and under the [SystemSettings] section, add: MaxShadowResolution=. You'll want to choose from 64 - 512. 512 being the default. I set mine to 128, and it somewhat looks the same while boosting FPS majorly. The biggest impact was the Science Lab and The Illusive Man's shiny room.

Also, I thought you guys might like this. It was extracted from the game's assets.

Enjoy.
Old 02-13-10, 12:46 PM   #483
|MaguS|

Quote:
I have a loyality question:

Done loyality mission for Miranda first. Then done it for Jack. There was a catfight between two in Mirandas office. Options on the left were greyed out. So I told Miranda to back off. Therefore lost her loyality. She dont want to talk with me anymore. Can I regain her trust? Does it even matter for anything?

I chose the Renegade option which is neutral to either of them (basically tells them to hold off untill after the mission and then fight). My question is that I maxed out Jacks relationship choices and now Miranda says that she wont share and I have to tell the crew that I am taken. So if I say that will I ruin my choices with Jack or will it come down to both women asking me to choose?

Old 02-13-10, 06:31 PM   #484
trivium nate

Just beat the game

...I loved this game amazing graphics good ass story lots of choices..I had recruited everyone for the team and did all their side missions except the geths...everyone at the end died except,garrus,jacob,mordin,joker and the one guy with the scar on his face forgot his name...The enemy boss that I killed on my first try looked like a giant terminator...Looks like were going to get our asses kicked in ME3...

42"Vizio TV-1920x1080-1080P-120Hertz//Win 7 Ultimate(64)//XBox360-pc controller
Saitek Eclipse 2 keyboard//Razer DeathAdder Mouse//250gb-Xbox 360//160gb-PS3
trivium nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-10, 10:52 AM   #485
Ryeyoo

It's already been commented on, but man does miranda's head look big. Might be those black coverings on her arms making the shoulders look smaller, but it gives her taht bobble head look when the rest of the unreal engine renders everyone with roid shoulders
Ryeyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-10, 04:20 PM   #486
HiCZoK4

I just finished it. IT was one of best games I ever played !!!DAMN! I am very impressed. I played more paragon. Second time I will be BADASS Shepard
Have some ending questions right here:

I had everyone on my team and did loyalti mission for everyone. As so I had red ring under everyone expect Miranda. I couldnt get back her loyalti again.
At the end I I choosed Mordin for vents and he died from shot in head. Also Miranda died under debriess.

I slept with Tali though.
Does Miranda always die?

HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-10, 05:44 PM   #487
KasuCode
Wiley

Send a message via AIM to KasuCode

Quote:

I had everyone on my team and did loyalti mission for everyone. As so I had red ring under everyone expect Miranda. I couldnt get back her loyalti again.
At the end I I choosed Mordin for vents and he died from shot in head. Also Miranda died under debriess.

I slept with Tali though.
Does Miranda always die?

No your whole team can survive and be loyal

Check Out
~CrossWater~
KasuCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-10, 06:22 PM   #488
trivium nate

I wish my whole team could survive and Idk how to sleep with any of my characters lol
42"Vizio TV-1920x1080-1080P-120Hertz//Win 7 Ultimate(64)//XBox360-pc controller
Saitek Eclipse 2 keyboard//Razer DeathAdder Mouse//250gb-Xbox 360//160gb-PS3
trivium nate is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-10, 08:05 PM   #489
Ryeyoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivium nate View Post
I wish my whole team could survive and Idk how to sleep with any of my characters lol
If you go with garrus as your squad leader each time they'll survive since he has experience leading.

The tech should always be legion or tali, your biotic should be samara or jack. Send mordin back with the crew you save. Oh those people need to be loyal or it won't work.

Ryeyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-10, 11:51 PM   #490
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivium nate View Post
They aren't real nate. Just video game characters. You can't sleep with them.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-10, 05:30 PM   #491
Dr.Nick

Hey guys sorry for the stupid question but where does one input the collectors gear code? I was able to put the Cerberus code at http://social.bioware.com/redeem/ and got three downloads from it but I don't know what to do with the collectors code as the above page says it cant recognize it I have registered the game with no issue too so I don't think its that.
Thanks much
Old 02-19-10, 12:28 AM   #492
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

A lot of people have had issues redeeming codes. Did you buy the Steam version? I just put in all my codes I could find and I have all the items I'm entitled to.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote