Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-01-03, 01:52 PM   #1
Berg

Thumbs up Professional

Perfect MUYA. Professional, to the point, and no unessessary comments. (Like you will be gone for a few days because your kid shaved your cat or something)

Anyway, keep up the great work and the front page looks much better because of it.
Berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 02:12 PM   #2
MikeC
Administrator

Default Re: Professional

Quote:
Originally posted by Berg
Perfect MUYA. Professional, to the point, and no unessessary comments. (Like you will be gone for a few days because your kid shaved your cat or something)

Anyway, keep up the great work and the front page looks much better because of it.
My kids have never shaved the cats before. But I agree MUYA is perfect.
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 02:30 PM   #3
MikeC
Administrator

I notice Warp2Search also likes the layout. http://www.warp2search.com/
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 02:42 PM   #4
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA

Thanks Berg, Gibs and Mike

As i said before, I just happen to suffer from "Compulsive news/reviews gathering" syndrome. And it just so works that I post at nvnews comming together of.... hehe

And yeah, the roundup bug is catching on other places...

Cheers

MUYA
PS- i have no kid....don't intend to have a for a couple of years :P
Not even married yet! But when I do, I'll be the 60 yrs old with a 10 yr old at those parent teachers meet!
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 02:44 PM   #5
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
Hehe, quick...copywrite that layout before too many other sites steal it!
We should! Its Max's hardwork because whereas i did teh original design, MAx actually did the hard work in getting the code right for all browsers!!!

What do you think Max?

Cheers
MUYA
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 03:20 PM   #6
digitalwanderer

Question Ok, I give up!

What in the blue-blazes are you all talking about? Quinn even posted something about MUYA's news posting over at EB the other day...what is the big deal?
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 06:50 PM   #7
Skuzzy
Bit Bumper

Digi,..got room in that boat? What the heck are they talkin aboot?
Skuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 07:57 PM   #8
netviper13
Treehugger

They're talking about the roundup posts on the main page.
netviper13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-03, 08:28 PM   #9
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by netviper13
They're talking about the roundup posts on the main page.
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

What main page?
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 11:42 PM   #10
Clay

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

What main page?
*MaxPower rushes into the room, knocking over various decorative furniture and kicking over an ottoman*

...whew, I just had to reply to this because it's my first acknowledgement of an inside joke here! Yep, we've got a main page alright but you'd better not ever, ever take a peek at it or the whole jig is up!
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 11:46 PM   #11
Clay

Quote:
Originally posted by MUYA
We should! Its Max's hardwork because whereas i did teh original design, MAx actually did the hard work in getting the code right for all browsers!!!

What do you think Max?

Cheers
MUYA
No doubt! I should stick some more of my phantom periods (instead of  's) or some other extraneous code so we can track down the peckers that snag it!

Now, if I could just find a way to mass market this block of code I'd be set for life (err...more like three days and maybe enough scratch to buy mees some of those fancy hot dogs stuffed with cheese or whatever other crap they cram in those weiners).

*checks the time and realizes that he's only had 4 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours*

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-03, 11:54 PM   #12
The Baron

Quote:
Now, if I could just find a way to mass market this block of code I'd be set for life (err...more like three days and maybe enough scratch to buy mees some of those fancy hot dogs stuffed with cheese or whatever other crap they cram in those weiners).
Have you learned nothing from Amazon.com? PATENT IT!