Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-23-10, 10:54 AM   #1213
t3hl33td4rg0n
Dethklok Returns!

Send a message via AIM to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via MSN to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via Yahoo to t3hl33td4rg0n
Default Re: Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post

It takes a lot of patience that's for sure - especially when you're in the middle of repairing a tank and the driver decides to pull away from you at top speed Nothing more stupid than a tank driving away with the engineer sprinting behind it waving for them to stop to be healed.
Once you start getting to higher levels, it will get easier.

Intel QX9650 @ 3.83GHzXFX 780ieVGA GTX 560Ti8GB GSkill DDR800Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-ESeagate 1.5TB . 4x Samsung 2TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
....it's so clear how government makes things worse not better...
t3hl33td4rg0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 11:29 AM   #1214
ArrowMk84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt_Ram View Post
next time soon as a hear the word patch i'm backing up my GameSettings.bin file. 4 times now i've had to start over, very annoying!
Makes me glad I finished the SP the first weekend the game was out!
Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 MHz 9-10-9-27 | Dual EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3GB | Creative X-Fi Titanium Pro PCI-E | Intel 510 Series SSD 120 GB | 2x Raptor 600 GB RAID | 2TB WD Black | Lite-On 21x Blu-ray Burner | Corsair AX1200 Modular PSU | Silverstone FT02 | Corsair H60 with Dual Fans | Dell 3007-HC 30" LCD | Audioengine 5 & S8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
ArrowMk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 01:43 PM   #1215
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
Haha, nice. I'm assuming you're fluent in Russian?

That must be cool for this game. What kind of things are they saying?
yes, i speak fluently.

yea, its like funny slang/swearing. I'll try to remember some of the the rubbish they are saying next time.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 01:51 PM   #1216
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Is there any way of checking your current stats with specific weapons? I'm trying to get the all bronze achievement, but can't remember with which weapons I've already gotten a bronze medal.
Old 03-23-10, 02:08 PM   #1217
ArrowMk84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toss3 View Post
Is there any way of checking your current stats with specific weapons? I'm trying to get the all bronze achievement, but can't remember with which weapons I've already gotten a bronze medal.
Someone obviously hasn't been paying attention to the options in the Multiplayer menu...
Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 MHz 9-10-9-27 | Dual EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3GB | Creative X-Fi Titanium Pro PCI-E | Intel 510 Series SSD 120 GB | 2x Raptor 600 GB RAID | 2TB WD Black | Lite-On 21x Blu-ray Burner | Corsair AX1200 Modular PSU | Silverstone FT02 | Corsair H60 with Dual Fans | Dell 3007-HC 30" LCD | Audioengine 5 & S8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
ArrowMk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 02:09 PM   #1218
H4yd3n
Embrace the plague!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowMk84 View Post
Someone obviously hasn't been paying attention to the options in the Multiplayer menu...
I think he means ingame, without leaving his current server.

- Q6600 @ 3.06GHz @ 1.2V - EVGA GTX 260 216 801/1338/1727 - ABIT IP35 Pro -
- ZALMAN 9700 - CM Stacker 830 - BENQ 24" LCD - 500 GB Seagate HDD -
- G.Skill 4GB 2 x 2 DDR2 - CM 1000W PSU -
- Logitech G500 - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Razer eXactMat -
- Logitech G35 - ASUS Black DVD/CD drive - Windows Vista Home Premium x64 -

Quote:
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
- Winston Churchill
H4yd3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 02:24 PM   #1219
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowMk84 View Post
Haha thanks-- can't believe I missed that.
Old 03-23-10, 06:25 PM   #1220
Elvin Presler

Is there ANY way to practice this game other than a full blown multi-player game? I tried to pilot a helicopter and failed miserably and don't want to do do that in a real game...but if I don't I will never learn to use these things. All I could do was hover about uncontrollably until it drifted out of combat and would not go back until I "suicided" and could not figure out how to fire any weapons on it.

It seems all I do in this game is spawn, start heading for an objective and BAM...dead. If killer-cam is on, It shows me some Wookie in a bush somewhere on the other side of the map. How they see me and get a clean shot (or 2) off so quickly sneaking through the bushes myself, I have no idea, but I sure can't seem to do it back to them. Not much fun for me at all. I am rarely seeing any enemy guys at all except on kill-cam after they instagib me with no chance to retaliate at all.
Elvin Presler is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-10, 06:58 PM   #1221
onmikesline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin Presler View Post
Is there ANY way to practice this game other than a full blown multi-player game? I tried to pilot a helicopter and failed miserably and don't want to do do that in a real game...but if I don't I will never learn to use these things. All I could do was hover about uncontrollably until it drifted out of combat and would not go back until I "suicided" and could not figure out how to fire any weapons on it.

It seems all I do in this game is spawn, start heading for an objective and BAM...dead. If killer-cam is on, It shows me some Wookie in a bush somewhere on the other side of the map. How they see me and get a clean shot (or 2) off so quickly sneaking through the bushes myself, I have no idea, but I sure can't seem to do it back to them. Not much fun for me at all. I am rarely seeing any enemy guys at all except on kill-cam after they instagib me with no chance to retaliate at all.
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? what rank are you on?
onmikesline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 07:12 PM   #1222
mojoman0

Quote:

join an empty server
mojoman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 07:15 PM   #1223
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:

Welcome to GOTY, the MW2 killer... BF BC2.

lol, actually it was like that for me for awhile too. You've gotta unlock some of the weapons and in the beginning killing anyone was extremely difficult. The stock kits are garbage. Just gotta do your time as the moving target till you can level up and unlock some things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 08:29 PM   #1224
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:

Be medic for a while. Unlock health to drop for friends. Unlock shock paddles to bring friends back to life. Get huge points this way.
Also, press tab while you are ingame to make sure teams are fair. Lots of douchebags go to the winning teams to get more points.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote