Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-27-10, 08:52 AM   #13
TheManko

Default Re: Sharp tires mod 3.1 NFS SHIFT

I tried the mod and it's fantastic! Ever since I got Forza 3 I have been unable to play Shift because the change has been too jarring going from the extremely sharp controls in Forza 3 to the crazy amount of lag in Shift. Even before I got Forza 3 and I was sort of used to the lag in Shift I was unable to play with the bumper, hood or chase cams because the lag just made it feel weird and unpredictable.

With the mod I feel like I'm actually in control of the car and I have no problem playing with the hood, bumper and chase cams so I can switch around however much I want and I don't crash into walls all the time. It's the mod that makes the game fun. I have only tried with a 360 controller so far since my current setup makes using the G25 too inconvenient.

I got the mod version 4.1 here http://sommergemuese.klee.in/2010/04...real-cars-mod/ since it has a direct download link that doesn't require registration.
TheManko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-10, 12:04 PM   #14
Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManko View Post
I tried the mod and it's fantastic!

I got the mod version 4.1 here http://sommergemuese.klee.in/2010/04...real-cars-mod/ since it has a direct download link that doesn't require registration.
Yeah, I agree. This mod changed Shift enough to sim that I will now buy it. Looked at Best Buy and Walmart last night but neither had it on the shelf.

Vista64 Home Premium
Gigabyte GA-EP35C-DS3R
CPU E8500 with Corsair H50 cooler
HIS 6970, always 19x10res
Memory 8 Gig OCZ 1000@1024
Display Westinghouse 37" LVM-37w1 LCD monitor
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-10, 01:51 PM   #15
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎

Yeah this mode changed Shift completly. Now it is pleasure to drive cars in this game.

I have installed beta 4.2 version but I'm sure I did something wrong because my wheel acts very weird.