Go Back   nV News Forums > Linux Support Forums > NVIDIA Linux

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-10-10, 12:42 AM   #13
edgars apalais

Default Re: 195.36.15 weird MSI behaviour

have you tried reinstalling the MSI?.. Maybe there is something wrong with the way you have installed it.. But if this is the case don't worry because there is always an undo program installed to it. You can also restore the program on its original state... For now just tryto reinstall the program and let's see what will happen.
edgars apalais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-10, 08:40 AM   #14
jendeesapo

Thanks for the post. I have been having this same problem but your post and workaround solved it for me. I will visit this forum very often.
jendeesapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-10, 09:13 PM   #15
Patricia Agafie

I have tried to follow your suggestion but it is not still working for me.. I was very disappointed when I have finished reinstalling it because I thought that all will be better after that. but I was wrong can any one post other suggestion to solve this problem.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Patricia Agafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-10, 03:45 AM   #16
Darren_Tinsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia Agafie View Post
I have tried to follow your suggestion but it is not still working for me.. I was very disappointed when I have finished reinstalling it because I thought that all will be better after that. but I was wrong can any one post other suggestion to solve this problem.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
At what particular point are you having problems with? It would be better if you could show some error messages or logs, don't you think?
Darren_Tinsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-10, 08:03 PM   #17
Aigars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendeesapo View Post
Thanks for the post. I have been having this same problem but your post and workaround solved it for me. I will visit this forum very often.
I agree.. Well, actually, if you would visit this forum and search through the different threads, you would notice that there are a lot more information than you could have ever imagined.. Cheers.. Hope to see you soon..

Used Slot Machines

Last edited by Aigars; 06-18-10 at 07:16 AM.
Aigars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 07:39 AM   #18
Roman_Gertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbiggy View Post
I hope in future Nvidia driver releases I will also be able to use MSI on my Geforce 8200. I hope this may fix or make less frequent my OHCI usb 1.1 timeouts/hangs/crashes. I'm glad I could help you.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed for bigger and faster updates on their driver releases.. Because honestly speaking, driver update bugs are becoming kinda irritating already..
Roman_Gertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 08:06 AM   #19
Trop Hort

I am also waiting for driver updates because it slows down my work. I need to get this problem done as soon as possible. Thanks for making this post too.
Trop Hort is offline   Reply With Quote