has finally updated Hybrid PhysX
mod to version 1.03
' this release supports 197.xx GPU
drivers and lastest 09.10.0222
PhysX System Software.
This mod will enable hardware PhysX support for NVIDIA GPU, when non-NVIDIA GPU is used as a primary display device.
- intended only for WDDM 1.1 OS (Windows 7) and NT5 WDM OS (Windows XP/2003).
- only for multi-vendor multi-GPU configurations.
1.03 ' 21/04/2010:
- added support for fixing a timebomb, introduced in 196.75 and 197.xx drivers (gravity reverse + overall slowdown after a few seconds of PhysX processing)
- mod will now attempt to patch PhysX System Software files (helps to eliminate desktop extension requirement on Windows 7)
- mod will now disable 'nvsvc' service autostart (helps to fix problems with fake displays)
- improved patching process (no more need to reboot in Safe Mode or terminate any process)
- improved patching logic (mod will no more try to patch non-existent files)
- improved accuracy of some patterns to avoid unnecessary patching
You can download Hybrid PhysX Mod 1.03
from our server
(2.2 mb) *
For installation guide
please refer to NGOHQ
or our previous collection of links
Use commentaries to this article or thread at NGHQ forums
to report errors/positive results.
* PhysXinfo is not responcible for any harm this file can cause to your system. Use it for your own risk.