Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-26-10, 12:35 AM   #13
Zelda_fan

Default Re: Mario Galaxy 2 got a 10

Mario Galaxy is one of the greatest games of all time in my opinion. Probably the most fun I've ever had playing a game (even more so than Zelda - even though I like Zelda better as a game). It's just 100% pure fun.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-10, 01:27 AM   #14
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
Mario Galaxy is one of the greatest games of all time in my opinion. Probably the most fun I've ever had playing a game (even more so than Zelda - even though I like Zelda better as a game). It's just 100% pure fun.
I even liked Mario Sunshine, so I am sure I would like Galaxy. I played the demo in Gamestop and it was all story for 10 minutes though, which annoyed me... no one plays Mario for story.

I am not in the mood incredibly often for the pure gameplay thrills of Mario, but I think I could go for it right now. Might grab a Wii if I ever get my freaking semester "paycheck".
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-10, 09:51 PM   #15
turdhat

PLaying through it now. My fiance is playing second player as the helper luma which allows her to experience the platforming masterpiece without having to get used to the genre and controls as she isnt really a gamer (but she might be now!).

Total masterpiece and I am a graphics ***** with a gtx480. Art direction saves the day and the game has that uncanny nintendo feel that only they can pull off. Play it now. It has way more variety than the 1st and will surprise you even if you are a grizzled mario vet like myself. I pray for the day they have a 1080p console.
Gigabyte 580 @945/2232
4 Gigs Ripjaw @ 1600
Antec (a good one) 650w
A Partridge in a pear tree.
turdhat is offline   Reply With Quote