Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-14-10, 02:46 PM   #25
HiCZoK4

Default Re: yep. Xbox Slim

It was fun to watch how retarded those 3 people and Bleszinski played gow3 being so "excited" on that stage. That looked sooooooooooooooooo set up Exept that I am impressed but hearing female Anya voice on battlefield is something new

And Fable 3 is looking worse than Fable2(Which Ive yet to start playing.is fable 2 good?) and Peter talk never changes - "REVOLUTIONARY!", "Never experienced before!!" :

Also video chat isnt anything incredible. There are following cameras for years now and they are cheap as butter.

I liked the voice interaction and gestures in using movies etc (only that stupid "exbox!" before every command sounds gey but its not a big deal)

Overall I am impressed. I like watching stuff like that with all the promisses and REVOLUTIONARY stuff every year. Nat... Kinect seems to be quite great. I hope it will be cheap and it will include good quality blockbuster games and not only xbl arcade ****.

And I dont know but looks like M$ Kinect is a lot bigger and better marketing thing than ps3move which yet seems to be only a gadget(Very great one with precise movement which could be used in incredible ways)
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 02:54 PM   #26
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCZoK4 View Post
And Fable 3 is looking worse than Fable2(Which Ive yet to start playing.is fable 2 good?) and Peter talk never changes - "REVOLUTIONARY!", "Never experienced before!!" :
So you are saying a game looks worse then one you have never played? Man you are retarded.
Old 06-14-10, 02:59 PM   #27
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
So you are saying a game looks worse then one you have never played? Man you are retarded.
MAEK he MODZ!
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 03:10 PM   #28
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
MAEK he MODZ!
Old 06-14-10, 03:28 PM   #29
HiCZoK4

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
I wanted to say I didnt finished it But I palyed like 2hours of it as for now. And at least as I seen from that trailer, Fable3 changed style to worse imo. But That doesnt matter.

The thing that matter is that NEW XBOX looks like retard( its looks weird not being curvy and being glossy fingerprint ****ing magnet(ye ye... how does it work) but its at the same price as Elite. But it have wifi and 250gb inside together with quieter and cooler architecture.

AND ITS BEING SHIPPED TODAY!!!!

FUUUUUUUUU.....!!!! And I got my Elite 3 months ago! Good thing its Jasper, maybe it wont die

Anyone else feeling ****ed as me?

btw( MOD proposition accepted )
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 03:31 PM   #30
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Nope... but you got burned lol. You should have bought yourself a PS3, like everybody told you to do and you were going to do... then you went full on retard (oh wait, you have been there for a while) and bought the 360 instead. You are a regular six_storm .
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 03:33 PM   #31
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCZoK4 View Post
I wanted to say I didnt finished it But I palyed like 2hours of it as for now. And at least as I seen from that trailer, Fable3 changed style to worse imo. But That doesnt matter.

The thing that Matter is that NEW XBOX looks like retard but its at the same price as Elite. But it have wifi and 250gb inside together with quieter and cooler architecture.

AND ITS BEING SHIPPED TODAY!!!!

FUUUUUUUUU.....!!!! And I got my Elite 3 months ago! Good thing its Jasper, maybe it wont die

Anyone else feeling ****ed as me?
Why don't you just sell your current Xbox360 and buy a new one if it bothers you? Does the slim really have that many new features that you want? Honestly I could have told you they were coming out with a new slim version months ago, but I bet that wouldn't have stopped you from buying one.
Look at it this way: you got three months of gaming instead of waiting around for something providing nothing new but slimmer looks.
Old 06-14-10, 03:44 PM   #32
ViN86

Natal or Kinect or whatever is gayer than AIDS.

The whole thing is such a copy and a ripoff of the Wii (minus the controller obviously), it's really pathetic. I don't want to look like a retard in a driving game, k thx.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-10, 03:48 PM   #33
ViN86

Honestly, I would have liked a price drop more than all this crap they showed.
Old 06-14-10, 03:48 PM   #34
NaitoSan
Student @ DigiPen

From other thread, new XBOX 360 spec:

Quote:
Xbox 360 250GB

Xbox 360 is fully loaded with new features and still comes with everything you know and love. Here's a feature list to make sure you don't miss any of the newest Xbox 360 250GB parts.

Form Factor: Sleek, lean and gloss black finish with chrome accents. Place vertically or horizontally in any living room entertainment center.

Touch Sensitive Buttons: Turn the Xbox 360 video game system on/off and eject a disc withtthe swipe of a finger.

Whisper Quiet: Whether you're playing a DVD disc or from the hard drive, or navigating the dashboard, with the all-new and much quieter Xbox 360, the only noise you'll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing.

Wi-Fi: Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi for fast, easy connection to your friends and entertainment on Xbox LIVE.

Hard Drive: 250GB internal, swappable hard drive for even more storage. To access, remove the bottom panel by pushing the small tab toward the front of the console.

Kinect-Ready: Custom Kinect port on the back of the console that directly hooks up to the Kinect sensor for controller-free fun.

USB Slots: Five USB ports; three in the back of the console and two in the front for easy plug and play.

AV Connections:

AV Cable included for standard definition TV connnection.
HDMI port for high definition TV connection.
Optical Audio out port integrated on back of console for AV system connection.

Power Supply: Smaller and more efficient. Xbox 360 250GB and Xbox 360 Original power supplies are not interchangeable.

Wireless Controller: The award-winning Xbox 360 Wireless Controller matches the console in all black with color-matched thumsticks and directional pad with a touch of gloss and chrome to complete the look.

Backwards Compatible. Your favorite accessories and games will work with Xbox 360 250GB. (Xbox 360 External Hard Drives and Memory Unites are not compatible.)

Accessories. Customize your Xbox 360 250GB with matching black accessories, including favorites such as Controllers, Wireless Headset, Chatpad, Quick CHarge and Play & Charge Kits and more. Get a look at a few of these today.

Key Internal Components Changes:

Fan: Moved from two small fans to one larger fan for improved acoustics.
Chipset: 45 nanometer and integrated CPU and GPU.
Wi-Fi: Integrated wireless capability.
There are some things I really like like more USB ports, quieter (doesn't matter for me since I'm deaf lol), built in 802.11n Wi-Fi, touch sensitive buttons (adds nothing but just damn cool), internal 250GB HD and can use external HD for even more space, and yeah I actually like the look cuz it's shiny.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.6GHz | ASUS P5K Deluxe/WiFi-AP | 4GB G.Skill F2-6400PHU1 @ 800MHz 4-4-3-5 | EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB | Western Digital Raptor X 150GB | Samsung 32" HDTV | Windows 7 Professional x64

Note: English is my second language so please bear with my grammar!
NaitoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 03:49 PM   #35
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Wow fail - guess the power brick didn't get any smaller. So much for a SLIM:mer model.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	slim-unboxing43-hands.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	40509  
Old 06-14-10, 03:50 PM   #36
ViN86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toss3 View Post
Wow fail - guess the power brick didn't get any smaller. So much for a SLIM:mer model.

WTF!? Why didn't they incorporate the PSU into the console like the PS3?