Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-17-10, 11:22 PM   #1
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Default Might & Magic Heroes VI Announced

Ubisoft sent out an official announcement of plans for Might & Magic Heroes VI, the upcoming installment in the series. The game is in development at Black Hole Entertainment (Armies of Exigo, Mark of Chaos Battle March) and slated for release on Windows PCs in 2011, and they say it "will include all the characters and features that have made this brand a worldwide success, in addition to a wealth of new innovations."

The Might & Magic Heroes VI adventure starts 400 years before the events in Heroes of Might & Magic V, showcasing a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war.
A legendary Archangel general killed during the war of the Elder races returns to life with a vengeance. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he unites the peoples of Ashan to eradicate his ancient enemies. However, he underestimates the power of the all too human dynasty of the Griffin Dukes.

The Griffin heroes' destinies will be written by players. In the game, players will be able to:
* Enjoy the critically acclaimed Heroes gameplay, remasterized with the well-known developer, Black Hole Entertainment, and in close partnership with the game's numerous fans.
* Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy & RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops & ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps
* Shape your destiny: Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty within an intriguing scenario. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new reputation system.
* Rediscover the richness of the Might & Magic Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy revisited 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary.
* Share with the community: Post content & compete with your friends using a new and intelligent, online community interface.

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=29513
Old 08-18-10, 12:07 AM   #2
Vanzagar
Bring me Amberlamps

Default Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI Announced

cool, I like that series... I just wish you could play it multi-player better. Like why can't 4 people play turn based at the same time, everyone does their turns for that week at the same time would be fun, you'd need to get them in say, a set time limit... you may get the situation where you try to fight someone that is already in a battle, but then you just wait or go in a queue or something...
Vanzagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-10, 02:26 AM   #3
nutcrackr
Super Registered User

Not Heroes of Might and Magic?

I got number 5 and it was kinda alright but I never played it much because I got bored of it :P
Old 08-18-10, 05:49 AM   #4
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎

Can't wait!
Old 08-18-10, 10:02 AM   #5
|MaguS|

I love the HOMM Series!
Old 08-18-10, 02:59 PM   #6
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎