Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-27-10, 07:00 AM   #1
News

Post Valve wants to make the official Half-Life movie over Hollywood's heads

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-10, 11:50 AM   #2
Redeemed

Default Re: Valve wants to make the official Half-Life movie over Hollywood's heads

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I *fully* support this! I'd LOVE to see a proper HL movie, and if Valve made it I know it'd rock. Probably take a month of Sundays for it to be finished, but it'd be well worth the wait. It could possible be the next epic trillogy.

Also, it'd be a *very* good excuse for the delay of EP3/HL3.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-10, 12:14 PM   #3
grey_1

Default Re: Valve wants to make the official Half-Life movie over Hollywood's heads

Hey, why not?

I'll be dead before they finish the game ... might as well get something in return for waiting a Duke Nukem forever for the next release.

Old 08-27-10, 01:09 PM   #4
Redeemed

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1 View Post
Hey, why not?

I'll be dead before they finish the game ... might as well get something in return for waiting a Duke Nukem forever for the next release.

Stop pissing teh wife off and ya'll might live longer.

Nah- I hear ya' though. They do take a while to release stuff, but the titles are usually very solid and top notch, so I kinda' guess it's worth the wait. That, and they seem like the last true PC-developer.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-10, 01:23 PM   #5
grey_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Stop pissing teh wife off and ya'll might live longer.

Nah- I hear ya' though. They do take a while to release stuff, but the titles are usually very solid and top notch, so I kinda' guess it's worth the wait. That, and they seem like the last true PC-developer.
Old 08-27-10, 01:26 PM   #6
Bearclaw

I say they finish the game first. Why the heck make a movie and just ditch the game?
Old 08-27-10, 02:08 PM   #7
grey_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
I say they finish the game first. Why the heck make a movie and just ditch the game?
$$
Old 08-27-10, 02:16 PM   #8
Bearclaw

I understand that. I was moreso thinking on how discouraged i was with their ****ty "episodic content".

Old 08-27-10, 02:24 PM   #9
mullet

Quote:
Because making the movie would = tons of sales later. Plus I need fresh meat for TF2 my sentry is getting bored.
Old 08-27-10, 02:57 PM   #10
grey_1

Quote:
I understand that. I was moreso thinking on how discouraged i was with their ****ty "episodic content".
Oh heck yeah, and that's an understatement.
Old 08-27-10, 03:00 PM   #11
methimpikehoses

i'm definitely more excited about portal 2 than anything half life...
Old 08-27-10, 03:06 PM   #12
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

I'd go watch the movie in my Alyx outfit
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote