Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA Windows Graphics Drivers

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-05-02, 10:22 AM   #1
PeQuE

Default Overlay Freeze on video mirroring

Hi people,

Let's see if I can explain myself...

I've got detonator 40.41 installed on my system, and I've got configured video mirroring to show overlay full screen on secondary display (normal TV).

The problem is that with some programs, instead of showing full-screen, it just shows nothing... If i double-click the overlay window, the secondary shows at fullscreen but just for a few ms, after that it freezes... If I double-click again, the same happens... I can see freezed frame of whatever I was watching...

I've seen that WMP works, BSPlayer works, and any TV software, as K!TV, works... But I've got a PCSAT card, and any of the TVSAT programs I've tried works... ¿¿¿???

I remember to have these kind of problems prior to 40.41, and not only in TVSAT programs... I've tried to change resolutions, colordepth, and any setting related to overlay on TVSAT programs... This evening I'll roll back to 30.x to see if it's a problem of the nVidia ¿?

Well... If you've experimented these problems and knows what's happening... XD I'll be by here...

bye!
Old 09-06-02, 05:26 AM   #2
PeQuE

¿Any idea?

Little more information: with detonator 29.42, it seems like overlay used in TVSAT programs is not "detected" as overlay, and it doesn't show full-screen on secondary display, and instead of showing the image on its place (inside the TVSAT window), it shows a black screen inside...

This afternoon I'll try last detonators, 30.82 and I'll post results...

Any of you uses this interesting feature? Any of you has found problems???

bye!