Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-10-10, 05:00 PM   #1
News

Post Fujifilm W3 ' A 'First Impressions' Review

The Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera comes with two 10-megapixel sensors which allows you to capture 720p movies in 3-D. If you have a 3-D HDTV, then all you need to do to see the 3-D movie is to connect it up with an HDMI cable. William Meredith of the New York Stereoscopic Society has posted a review of the new camera. The Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera is available for order at Amazon for $499.95.
I bought the Fujifilm W3 expecting that it might be an 'almost, but not quite there' attempt at what I was looking for in a 3D camera. And I made very sure I could return it when it fell short of my expectations. After one day on full auto, I'm totally impressed with its design, quality and capabilities.

The rock-solid, cableless synchronization, HD video and amazingly clear 3D screen solve many of the difficulties I've dealt with previously. The fact that it has a multitude of other modes and features adds substantially to its value for my needs. No camera is perfect for everyone, but the W3 is a solid 2nd gen contender and, for me at least, a keeper.

via Fujifilm W3 ' A 'First Impressions' Review by William Meredith (New York Stereoscopic Society)

Reach out to the community of Visualization and Graphics Experts by Advertising on VizWorld.com Related posts:
  1. Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera
  2. Technology Review: 3-D Without the Glasses
  3. Review of the Panasonic HDC-SDT750

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote