Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-22-10, 07:25 PM   #37
K007

Default Re: BlackOps - Already leaked out

PC is not limited....Console is.

The main problem with console port games is that when they get released...they get relased with a crap load of bugs/poor optimization, and a game like MW2...P2P Multiplayer.....yep...
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-10, 07:32 PM   #38
mojoman0

the pros of having a console and not a gaming PC is that ignorance is bliss. They get what theyre handed and don't have to deal or worry it isn't going to work and instead focus solely on the content and enjoy it for what its worth.
mojoman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-10, 07:43 PM   #39
CaptnStubing

The following two posts below mine are and example of how dogsh!t stupid it is to talk to gamers. I prefer to just make fun of them.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-10, 09:17 PM   #40
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

LOL I think I've mentioned before, if I ever venture into EB or Game these days (rare with digital and mail order being so cheap) I find the console guys are much easier to talk to. They love the games and are so passionate about them. The PC gamers just bitch about everything being so poorly coded and how they are glad they pirated it. This goes for PC exclusive games like Crysis, DoW2 and most recently SC2. One guy scoffed at me when i bought it saying my PC wont run it, no PC will run it. I thought whatever, unlike you who sits on forums and whinges all day I have a job and can afford a decent PC built inside a nice plywood case.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 12:24 AM   #41
K007

What's the point of pirating SC2....

K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 10:13 AM   #42
said53

Quote:
Originally Posted by K007 View Post

oh man thank you for making my day man i almost die from laughing when guy started punching lcd screen with fists
said53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 12:58 PM   #43
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Originally Posted by K007 View Post

I buy my games on Steam or at Target so I don't have to talk to people like this at Gamestop LMAO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 02:01 PM   #44
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
That's true. And in addition most of them don't know how it used to be. Remember the times when Quake, UT and co had loads of awesome community maps and mods, all for free. There was no need for online gaming subscriptions for P2P multiplayer with no content.
PC gamers have a much higher standard and expectations also because they know/remember how good gaming was before the console era.
PC gamers have a much higher standard and expectation? LMAO! That is one way to say PC gamers are pathetic cry babies when a developer doesn't do what you want.

What are you talking about before the console era? Consoles came out long before the PC did.
I like both but prefer PC gaming for the same reasons you do. That being said I HATE the fanboi crap you gamers cry about. If you like the console cool. If you like the PC cool.

Seriously though PC gamers are the most pathetic form of metrosexualism.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-10, 02:06 PM   #45
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
PC gamers have a much higher standard and expectation? LMAO! That is one way to say PC gamers are pathetic cry babies when a developer doesn't do what you want.
No it means PC gamers have highe expectations as our platform of choice is capable of so much more.
Quote:
What are you talking about before the console era? Consoles came out long before the PC did.
I like both but prefer PC gaming for the same reasons you do. That being said I HATE the fanboi crap you gamers cry about. If you like the console cool. If you like the PC cool.
Actually i was playing with a keyboard for games long before i picked up a joypad on platforms such as ZX spectrum, C64 and Atari ST.
Quote:
Seriously though PC gamers are the most pathetic form of metrosexualism.
If you say so troll....
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 02:59 PM   #46
v3rninater
Blowin up since 1969

DOUBLE U TEE EFF captain!?!? Why are you so sandy in the fajeen today!?!? You called yourself a gamer then proceeded to call YOURSELF a crybaby, whiner, AND metrosexual!?

Dude learn to stfu sometimes before you chat or speak, words of wisdom for the immature!
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.4ghz 1600fsb || Gigabyte P45 EP45-UD3R stable as a rooock! || 4gb G-Skill DDR2 PC8500 5-5-5-15 || EVGA 580-GTX 1.5gb || Creative Fatal1ty Xram Sound Card 7.1 ||G-Skill Phoenix Pro SSD 120gb|| WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || 2x Samsung DVD burner 16x DVD+\- || Corsair 620watt PSU
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit (640gb hd)

AMD Phenom II X6 T1090 || Gigabyte GA880 || 4gb G-skill Ripjaw DDR3 1600 || MSI 8800 Ultra o/c || WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || ASUS DVD Burner || XFX 750 watt PSU

LG 60" 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV 60PS11
Xbox 360
v3rninater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 05:35 PM   #47
wysiwyg

CaptnStubing you are so pathetic! **** off
wysiwyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 06:46 PM   #48
Sean_W

Sorry but we do get handed the console crap. I noticed that New Vegas used my pad rather than the keyboard when I first started it. We get no dedicated servers because the developers want to impose restrictions on the PC like consoles. We get a crappy lack of options and we get the GFWL ported from the Xbox crap.

Consoles hold PC gaming back and clearly this has been the case of COD.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote