Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
CaptnStubing you are so pathetic! **** off
I think he is just trolling..
bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 10:16 PM   #50
K007

Default Re: BlackOps - Already leaked out

Yea i think he is trolling as well. And Logical hit the points correctly.

They need to skip the next gen console and go next next next next next next next next gen console...PS10 might do the trick...and finally we might get proper AA support :/
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 11:30 PM   #51
Bah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
Actually i was playing with a keyboard for games long before i picked up a joypad on platforms such as ZX spectrum, C64 and Atari ST.
So?

Still doesn't change the fact that games were invented using controllers, not keyboards. He may be trolling, but he's right, consoles have been around since before you were gaming.

There was/is no console era and the fact is that PC gaming didn't start taking off until well after consoles had been selling games by the millions.

And yes, I prefer PC gaming and spend a good bit keeping my computer top of the line, but the revisionist history around here in regards to consoles is laughable.
Bah! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-10, 11:55 PM   #52
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
So?

Still doesn't change the fact that games were invented using controllers, not keyboards. He may be trolling, but he's right, consoles have been around since before you were gaming.
Erm considering i had a 1980 Atari 2600 (the wooden version) i seriously doubt that (showing my age now), along with my dragon 32 and bbc micro (first computers i owned). As for your silly comment on games that were designed for controller, it wasn't untill i picked up a kempston interface to plug into the back of my 2nd zx spectrum (plastic keys version) that i used a joypad..or in those days it was joystick, up untill then i played many games usin Q,A (up n down) and o,p (left n right) with space for jump in many games...

Quote:
There was/is no console era and the fact is that PC gaming didn't start taking off until well after consoles had been selling games by the millions.
I take it your not including computers in (PC gaming) ? I was playing games like manic miner, jet set willy and monty on the run as well as writing basic games for the zx spectrum 48k (rubber keyed version) long before i was playing on my NES/Sega master system, although in all honesty it was the Atari 2600 that started the console evolution, but things didn't really pick up untill the NES was released. I am only talking multi gamed machines here, not the single/double gamed crap that was spawned from the games of arcade machines of the 1970's such as pong that changed games with the flick of a switch (coleco) or the earlier failure that was magnavox.

Quote:
And yes, I prefer PC gaming and spend a good bit keeping my computer top of the line, but the revisionist history around here in regards to consoles is laughable.
As i stated i was there when it all began or should i say when it REALLY began...to be a revisionist you obviously weren't....

I dont favour any system over the other, makes me laugh to see threads turn into this sort of crap. I have owned every system worth owning since 1980, even the handhelds and non european released formats such as the PC engine core GFX and PC engine GT. I hold a non biased opinion but yet do most of my gaming on a PC nowadays and like every other format i have owned in the past i expect developers to make full use of a format when they create games for it. Too much to ask for ? nah i didnt think so...now u can go and crawl back under that shell where you came from.....
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-10, 04:02 AM   #53
ASUSEN7900GTX

i must sya i enjoyed MW,MW2,MOH(2010)
really nice games and iīve played them all since dark forces,quake1,2,3 unreal,unreal2,unreal tournaments and so forth, and i canīt say that MW2 sucked since many games before it and after wasnīt all taht good avp for one sure pretty scary at times but not as groundbreaking as crysis was wich isnīt a better gmae than MW2 is.

so blackops shall be fun i think

but thatīs me
Asus P6t deluxe V2

"be to others as you want others to be against you"
some wiseass came up with it
ASUSEN7900GTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-10, 04:28 AM   #54
Sean_W

MW and such have good MP but the single player game side is poor. BlackOps again looks the same, a mediocre SP and great MP.

I still play Modern Warfare thanks to dedicated servers.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 12:21 PM   #55
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
CaptnStubing you are so pathetic! **** off
Seriously? How thin-skinned are you guys? Everything I have said is right on the money on how you guys act. Console guys do the same. You guys blast console gamers all the time and can't handle one person talking about you guys and your attitude.

I can't believe you actullay got mad. What's next cry to a mod that someone dares comment on how gamers act? Heh, no I'm not the pathetic one. I'm must someone on the outside looking in. All I see are a bunch of children crying they didn't get their milk and nap.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 12:28 PM   #56
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rninater View Post
DOUBLE U TEE EFF captain!?!? Why are you so sandy in the fajeen today!?!? You called yourself a gamer then proceeded to call YOURSELF a crybaby, whiner, AND metrosexual!?

Dude learn to stfu sometimes before you chat or speak, words of wisdom for the immature!
Heh I shall continue to post how pathetic gamers are. Your post only serves as more proof to my argument. Telling me to STFU and how to post?

Do you see me crying about games? No you don't. I am not a crybaby gamer.

You really don't know what metrosexual is?

Old 10-25-10, 12:31 PM   #57
ViN86

LOL

Stubs calls you guys babies, then you just post and confirm what he said.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 12:45 PM   #58
Sean_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
Heh I shall continue to post how pathetic gamers are. Your post only serves as more proof to my argument. Telling me to STFU and how to post?

Do you see me crying about games? No you don't. I am not a crybaby gamer.

You really don't know what metrosexual is?
Welcome to the PC gamers part of the forum. You're new here clearly.

Please don't expect PC gamers to hold the same views as console owners, like anything, each has their elitists and fanboys and even their own views as to why their platform is better.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 12:47 PM   #59
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
Welcome to the PC gamers part of the forum. You're new here clearly.

Please don't expect PC gamers to hold the same views as console owners, like anything, each has their elitists and fanboys and even their on views.
Heh, no I'm not new here by a long shot.

I was called a fellow crybaby for being a fellow gamer. Yes I am a gamer and you guys embarrass the heck of of NORMAL people like Vin and me.
Old 10-25-10, 01:12 PM   #60
v3rninater
Blowin up since 1969

No your just a doucher...welcome to the pc GAMING FORUMS!!!
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.4ghz 1600fsb || Gigabyte P45 EP45-UD3R stable as a rooock! || 4gb G-Skill DDR2 PC8500 5-5-5-15 || EVGA 580-GTX 1.5gb || Creative Fatal1ty Xram Sound Card 7.1 ||G-Skill Phoenix Pro SSD 120gb|| WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || 2x Samsung DVD burner 16x DVD+\- || Corsair 620watt PSU
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit (640gb hd)

AMD Phenom II X6 T1090 || Gigabyte GA880 || 4gb G-skill Ripjaw DDR3 1600 || MSI 8800 Ultra o/c || WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || ASUS DVD Burner || XFX 750 watt PSU

LG 60" 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV 60PS11
Xbox 360
v3rninater is offline   Reply With Quote