Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-25-10, 01:52 PM   #61
CaptnStubing

Default Re: BlackOps - Already leaked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rninater View Post
No your just a doucher...welcome to the pc GAMING FORUMS!!!
And then what?
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 01:58 PM   #62
Sean_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
I was called a fellow crybaby for being a fellow gamer. Yes I am a gamer and you guys embarrass the heck of of NORMAL people like Vin and me.
Well, I think the point being as game developers blame PC for bad sales and yet BlackOps leaks on consoles just as bad. Can you see why PC gamers are pretty pissed off about that?

it's scapegoating to the point were game developers use it as an excuse for game sales not being as high on the PC. I think it's down to being greedy myself.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 02:00 PM   #63
grey_1

Quote:
And then what?
And then....CAEK!

Old 10-25-10, 02:00 PM   #64
grey_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
Well, I think the point being as game developers blame PC for bad sales and yet BlackOps leaks on consoles just as bad. Can you see why PC gamers are pretty pissed off about that?

it's scapegoating to the point were game developers use it as an excuse for game sales not being as high on the PC. I think it's down to being greedy myself.
Yep
Old 10-25-10, 02:19 PM   #65
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post

One game leaks on console and this means PC gamers don't leak games? No, PC gamers are notorious for leaking and pirating games. Look at what PC gamers did to Amiga. They completely wiped that company out by copying games. At the same time console gamers do the same thing. They mod their consoles to play pirated disks. So for me it doesn't matter if it is PC gamers or console gamers. They both do the same thing but why complain if they say PC gamers contribute to bad sales via pirating? It's true. Every single person on this forum has downloaded a cracked game.

These companies know where their money is coming from and going to. I trust they know what they want to do with their money. These companies want to make money. They don't need an excuse to move to one platform or the other. They will make games for whom ever and what ever platform that will make them money. If making a profit is being greedy then every company out there is guilty.
Old 10-25-10, 02:21 PM   #66
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1 View Post
And then....CAEK!

ahaah is that how they spelt cake when the earth cooled?

yes I know he spelt cake that way on purpose.
Old 10-25-10, 02:22 PM   #67
grey_1

Quote:
ahaah is that how they spelt cake when the earth cooled?

yes I know he spelt cake that way on purpose.

I still have burn scars from the cooling.
Old 10-25-10, 02:24 PM   #68
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1 View Post

I still have burn scars from the cooling.
oh that's gross!

Old 10-25-10, 02:28 PM   #69
Logical

CBA same old crap...a thread about piracy and then fingers pointing at PC gamers...Boring.

I've said it before, there are ways for devs to combat piracy, yes it may cost a little extra money but if that little extra of dev cost stops piracy which they claim they are losing 100's of thousands on, then wouldn't they just do it.

Online authentication, need i say more....no internet, no play, this is the 21st century, internet is almost compulsary with todays PC's...
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 02:49 PM   #70
Sean_W

Quote:
One game leaks on console and this means PC gamers don't leak games? No, PC gamers are notorious for leaking and pirating games. Look at what PC gamers did to Amiga. They completely wiped that company out by copying games. At the same time console gamers do the same thing. They mod their consoles to play pirated disks. So for me it doesn't matter if it is PC gamers or console gamers. They both do the same thing but why complain if they say PC gamers contribute to bad sales via pirating? It's true. Every single person on this forum has downloaded a cracked game.

These companies know where their money is coming from and going to. I trust they know what they want to do with their money. These companies want to make money. They don't need an excuse to move to one platform or the other. They will make games for whom ever and what ever platform that will make them money. If making a profit is being greedy then every company out there is guilty.
Nobody is denying that there is pirating on the PC but in fact, pirating can help game sales since the people who crack them actually promote the buying of the games.

Nothing wrong with making money but there are a lot of big, greedy companies out there that are not happy until they make more, and more money where customers suffer because of it. The best way to stick it to the man is to pirate.

What possible reason would you charge £40 for BlackOps over all other games that come in at mostly £30?
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-10, 03:06 PM   #71
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick420 View Post
Looks like trivium nate selling something.........lol j/k
What would trivium nate ever have to do wit dis?
Old 10-25-10, 03:29 PM   #72
bacon12

Quote:
Heh, no I'm not new here by a long shot.

I was called a fellow crybaby for being a fellow gamer. Yes I am a gamer and you guys embarrass the heck of of NORMAL people like Vin and me.
Captin Stubbs != normal.
bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote