92,903 Call of Duty Black Ops - Multiplayer
Wow, that's a lot of players.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 02:20 PM   #158
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Official Call of Duty Black Ops Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
This is more of a 0:0 because consoles can't win by default, they're crippled dust collectors.
Well they are playing the game just fine. Sounds like you have the problem. LMAO!
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 04:05 PM   #159
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR

Well i must say i absolutely love the game, Its a load of fun.

Great gameplay, great maps, Great weapons, Great Perks & equipment ect.

Yeah so its not graphically on par with MW2 but imo it beats it in ever other department. I find myself so immersed in multiplayer that i dont notice the graphical differece anyway.
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 04:39 PM   #160
methimpikehoses

famas + flamethrower = ftw
Old 11-10-10, 04:42 PM   #161
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by methimpikehoses View Post
famas
+1, My favorite weapon so far.
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 05:32 PM   #162
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

I must be the only one who dosn't care for this game, but then I didn't care for the multiplayer in mw2 and from what everyone is saying here, that's all they care about in black ops. The characters are all dorky looking, and the story.. oh my god I could dig up 10 movies with the same plot line. MW1 was ok but the whole end of America thing in MW2 was awesome (yes I love doomsday scenarios).

As for multiplayer...I am super hooked on team play... after many years of tribes, planet side, and team fortress, I don't bother with single player match types anymore.
Old 11-10-10, 10:41 PM   #163
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
$60 is outrageous. I would never pay that. I'll wait for a sale.
Oh that's nothing.. We europeans have to buy the game for the same amount but in EUROS, i.e €60 which translates to actual amount of 83 dollars

Normally in Sweden games like this usually lay around 40 - 50 Euros if purchased in a real store.
Old 11-10-10, 11:59 PM   #164
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

$83 dollars? That'd be a nice change... from the $89.99 US dollars which Aussies are charged. We jump at the chance to pay $60 for something like this.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-11-10, 01:41 AM   #165
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

Just buy at a US store Wolph. I bought GTA 3 and GTA:SA from the US Steam store, just use an Entropay card, they don't verify against country so when checking out, put in a US postcode.

Best way is to get someone to gift it to you. It's the only way local retailers will wake up. Well he have woken up. Now they want taxes on all overseas purchases.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-10, 04:03 AM   #166
K007

so much issues -.-

Besides the Performance issues ( the most important at the moment ), there is a lot of issues that that are actually affecting our experience on this game. ( Maybe the PC QA Team was not very efficient or the devs does not have time to fix everything... )

Let's make a list with a detailed summary and a short description of what happened, if a screenshot or video is present would be great as help, i will update this thread with your contributions later. ( or if a mod ***if exists*** wants to do it i'll dont be mad )

IMPORANT : Please, post the issues with the following template ( copy the code blow ) to make me a less frustrating update:

CODE: SELECT ALL
YourName : Issue -> Link ( if exists )

◘ YourName : Issue -> Link ( if exists )

User Interface / HUD / Front End :
Buttons that are not working, disappearing items, placeholders, etc.
◘ AaronAMV : No Server List -> http://imgur.com/lveVS.png
◘ |GEN| Bradley : "Friends" tab on server listing does not work aka it doesn't show any friends online playing games.
◘ |GEN| Bradley : "Favorites" tab on server listing does not save servers even if you use the "add to favorites" button in game.
◘ wazups2xs : Server browser doesn't list all servers. The most I can get it to show is about 120 servers.
◘ Newcorpse: Friends list shows Steam users that does not have the game in their accounts, this make difficult to find players with a huge contact list.
◘ HokesP : Fonts in friendlist are way to big need to scroll for ages if ya wanna invite/... friends... COD:WaW had a nice friendlist!
◘ HokesP : Servers don't show up in serverlist, i own servers but i need someone who can see and enter it invite me.

Gameplay :
Glitches, Exploits, Stucks, Problems while performing actions, Missing interaction, etc.
◘ Mickilla : Sniper headshots survivable with the suppressor attachment in place, even at point-blank range. No exception, even on the big L96.
◘ HokesP : No Spectator mode.
◘ Ra1dMaX : Footstep sound....fix it you dont hear footsteps at all exept your own, makes ninja perk useless

Performance Issues :
FPS Dropdowns, Stutters, CPU Ussage, Loading Times, etc.

Online Functionality :
Lag, Choke, Stats not being updated, challenge, displaying items and content, updating your profile, etc.
◘ wazups2xs :Can't invite friends through Steam or join a friends game through Steam.
◘ wazups2xs :No way to join a specific server or add a specific server to your favorites by console.
◘ Newcorpse: Friends cannot join to Training mode.
◘ Newcorpse: Overall kills and deaths on stats are not displaying the proper values.
◘ UnholyMessias : Wager matches with bets only of 500 cod points and not of 10, 1000 or 10000 like on the consoles.

Game Functionality:
Contracts expiring early, Challenges that does not unlocks, Not working features, Theater mode not recording, etc.
◘ Newcorpse : "M16 Master" contract expires 7 minutes earlier.
◘ HokesP : If closing multiplayer 9/10 the process keeps going in task manager

Crashes:
Game crashes
◘ HokesP : Changing resolution makes game crash

Art / Graphics:
Clipping, Flickering, Pop-ins / out, Missing textures, Not showing visual effects, etc.

Sound:
Problems with stereo, quality, muted sounds, etc.

Server Issues:
Problems with server functionality
◘ HokesP : No Next Map and Change to Gametype coomans on the RCONtool.
◘ HokesP : Message Rotation is not being Saved in servercfg.
◘ HokesP : Admins on server get kicked out for inactivity (We should decide when a player gets kicked)
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-10, 04:34 AM   #167
BioHazZarD
USCM Marine

Send a message via MSN to BioHazZarD

Wow how could this game pass QA ?
Chieftec Miditower /w 5 case fans | Corsair 620W HX PSU | Asus M4N98TD EVO SLI | AMD Athlon2 X2 260 3,2GHz | Corsair 3GB PC3-10666 | eVGA Geforce GTX 460 1GB (336shader) | Samsung Spinpoint x2 250GB HD +SATA 320GB | SB Audigy 4 @ 2.1 | Samsung Syncmaster BX2331 TFT 23" running 1920x1080@60hz | Windows XP PRO SP2 | |
BioHazZarD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-10, 07:22 AM   #168
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Wow, that's a crazy load of bugs. I hope all this gets sorted out by Christmas time.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote