Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-04-11, 01:59 PM   #613
Burnt_Ram

Default Re: Official Call of Duty Black Ops Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Made it to Level 50. Never played any of the newer CoD this long. I'm not gonna do prestige since there's no point in doing that at all.

But the kicked by admin thing is getting really annoying in this game. I constantly get kicked for using Claymore or Last Stand - WTF?! Those are nothing compared to the craziness of the Gunship killstreak for example. Moron admins...
sounds like your running into the wrong servers. i use clay all the time and have never been threatened or kicked, but i'm not very good so maybe thats why
Burnt_Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-11, 12:30 AM   #614
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR

How do you feel about the fact that when you put somebody into Second Chance and a team mate comes along and finishes him off they get the kill and you the assist? Well, Treyarch have been considering changing things up in the Second Chance department and giving full kill credit to the guy who drops someone in Second Chance and Assist credit for someone who finishes them off. Also, the developers are thinking about “allowing you to only be revived one time. We are even considering increasing the revive time.”

I had hoped by this time in the game life-cycle we would be engaged in a series of constructive debates about the game tuning. Tweaking a few things one way or the other.

These are some of the key things on our minds. The ones in bold are done already as of Jan 5th.

We think the AK74U grip variant re-center speed is too quick. Although the tuning in line with other grip variant weapons, the gun itself has a very perfectible kick and other attributes or attachments that make it a popular weapon to use. We have slightly de-tuned the AK74u grip for version 1.06.

We are considering giving full kill credit to the guy who drops someone in Second Chance and Assist credit for someone who finishes them off. We are also considering allowing you to only be revived one time. We are even considering increasing the revive time.
- Forum users like to complain about the “invulnerability period” when someone is dropping. I went through the script over and over again. At least in script, nothing like this exists. Forum user also complain about someone can knife or use a primary when dropping. We are investigating.

We are evaluating the RC-XD minimum and maximum damage and damage radius and it’s movement speed. Changing the kill requirement isn’t feasible at this time.

We are largely okay with the sniper rifle and knife tuning at this time. No changes are currently planned for either of these for version 1.06.

David ‘Vahn’ Vonderhaar

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/black...-version-1-06/
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-11, 02:14 AM   #615
Muppet

Great idea about the kill assists. I wish BC2 would adopt this. It sucks when you get someone down to 10% health and someone else gets a one shot kill. I know it is kind of not fair in that you weren't good enough to get the kill in the first place, but does the other person really deserve it who finished him off when he has next to no health.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Intel 4930k | SS Phasechange | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866 | Asus GTX680 x2 SLI | Corsair AX1200 Watt PSU | Lian-Li PC-8NWX | Intel 520 120Gb SSD x2 | Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz | HP ZR24w 24" S-IPS x3 Nvidia Surround @6000x1200 | Xonar Essence STX
Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-11, 03:53 PM   #616
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Interesting about the second chance. Not sure if I agree with it so much, you should be good enough to finish your own kill. Just my opinion.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-11, 07:22 PM   #617
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
Great idea about the kill assists. I wish BC2 would adopt this. It sucks when you get someone down to 10% health and someone else gets a one shot kill. I know it is kind of not fair in that you weren't good enough to get the kill in the first place, but does the other person really deserve it who finished him off when he has next to no health.
pretty sure bc2 has kill assists???? did they take them away.....
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-11, 12:19 PM   #618
ViN86

Quote:
Made it to Level 50. Never played any of the newer CoD this long. I'm not gonna do prestige since there's no point in doing that at all.

But the kicked by admin thing is getting really annoying in this game. I constantly get kicked for using Claymore or Last Stand - WTF?! Those are nothing compared to the craziness of the Gunship killstreak for example. Moron admins...
You need to find better servers. Who the hell kicks for claymores and last stand?
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-11, 02:32 PM   #619
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
You need to find better servers. Who the hell kicks for claymores and last stand?
Some servers will tell you to leave and remove last stand. Havent seen anything for claymores though. I hate noob stand though, will be getting nerfed soon from the COD blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-11, 02:48 PM   #620
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Lol, Kicking for last stand and claymores! WTF?

Damn although i think last stand is lame we don't kick for it.

We have two server ... One playing Team death match 24/7 & another that's is mixed game types, Both hardcore servers.

We have 2 rules, Don't bad mouth other players or use foul language, 2nd no bunny hopping.

Server names:

A TIN OF BLACK OPS(24/7 TDM)

A TIN OF BLACK OPS 2(Mixed game types)

Feel free to pop in and say hi! .... Well if you can get a space that is lol.

If you pop in and see me(A TIN OF JAR)be sure to say hi.
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.

Old 01-07-11, 02:51 PM   #621
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

i love bunny hoping or hoping round corners
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-11, 03:37 PM   #622
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Quote:
Will do, thanks ATOJAR
Sweet, Im usually in the TDM server.
Old 01-10-11, 04:56 PM   #623
Burnt_Ram

i need help adding my clan tag. its tied to your steam name right? well i changed my profile in steam from WarDog64 to [OBC]WarDog64, but in game it shows up like this, OBC]WarDog64. its missing the left side bracket? i just cant figure out why, and i cant see how to add your clan tag ingame, just on your weapon.
Burnt_Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-11, 04:39 AM   #624
K007

lol talk about domination!...the chat comments were funny haha!!

K007 is offline   Reply With Quote