Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Mobile Devices And Smartphones

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-02-10, 10:27 AM   #1
tornadog
Keeper of the Faith

Default My first non-WM phone

I have been with Windows Mobile since the WM2003 SE days. Last week I got my first Android phone(Evo 4G) during the BF sale at Walmart. Loving this phone so far. I have already rooted it but still running the official rom. Only complaint is the battery life but it is bearable. Love the barcode app installing thingie, pretty nifty. And Angry Birds is one heck of a game.
Old 12-02-10, 05:30 PM   #2
Bman212121

Default Re: My first non-WM phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornadog View Post
I have been with Windows Mobile since the WM2003 SE days. Last week I got my first Android phone(Evo 4G) during the BF sale at Walmart. Loving this phone so far. I have already rooted it but still running the official rom. Only complaint is the battery life but it is bearable. Love the barcode app installing thingie, pretty nifty. And Angry Birds is one heck of a game.
These two items don't play nicely.

Once you stop playing with the phone as much you should get better life out of the battery. That 4.3" screen is what's going to eat the most.
Bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote