Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Crysis

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-02-11, 08:52 PM   #205
Sean_W

Default Re: Crysis 2 demo?

Quote:
Then i imported the pic in photoshop, corrected the colors

Honestly dude, this says everything about your methods and what I was saying. Do you now see why people are getting at you?
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 08:59 PM   #206
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dude View Post
100% in game indeed. lmao this toolbag is a joke
What part of use 4x4 OGSSAA to achieve same visuals did you not understand? Am worried about your mental health M3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
Check your English then and watch what you say. implies something else other than in-game settings.

Also, I didn't say you're lying. I called into question your methods of how you made those shots.
Uhm.. why would i check my english? I speak perfect english in fluent speaking and good writing. I dont care for apostrophe and big letters for countries, places, names etc.

Well the color adjustment part doesn't apply to the Demo that's correct. But for final version it will be possible, even through MP, even through that map. You're right. Sorry, i mean to say you guys did, not directly pointed at you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post

Honestly dude, this says everything about your methods and what I was saying. Do you now see why people are getting at you?
Yeah, i can see why ppl are gettin at me. But, give me some time to explain and you will see what i mean.

I had to color correct the pics, because using e_screenshot 1 in the new editor is messing with not only the colors lol. Why is it such a big deal anyway. When crysis 2 comes out, i will make a Skyline_Warm level with adjusted TOD, then i will setup 4x4 SSAA and take screen from same location. Then u guys can't say a effin sh*t about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
So, they aren't raw in game screenshots. They are heavily edited/touched up screenshots from the editor. LOL talk about epic fail.
No, they are not heavily edited touched up screens. They are slightly corrected pictures due to rendering errors of the e_screenshot 1 technique. I had to correct the colors, almost half of the damn picture was purple/bluish so i went on with the color adjustment tool and took it a bit too far into red/yellow color stick, big deal...

You = epic idiot.
Old 03-02-11, 09:04 PM   #207
m3dude

u had to correct them to look completely different from in game? lmao....continue on toolbag
m3dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 09:11 PM   #208
Sean_W

Sorry, but you're making assumptions about what Crysis 2 will look like on release, by doing all sorts of hacks to make your screenshots look better.

Saying 'this is what Crysis 2 will look like with SSAA on very high settings' doesn't cut it because it doesn't exist. Until actual screenshots post up of the released game, we only have the demo to go by.
Old 03-02-11, 09:17 PM   #209
jkmetal

Soet, the thread in which you posted the "buy seven copies" comment was locked. But I had the privilege of reading that thread before its demise and I remember the whole "buy x amount of copies to support crytek comment". it wasn't in a personal message.

Soetdjuret, quit while your ahead. Actually.. that isn't possible. From what I've read you admit to using the leak to edit the graphical settings in the mulitplayer demo.
Old 03-02-11, 09:18 PM   #210
Logical

Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 09:23 PM   #211
DiscipleDOC

Let it go, guys. This crap ain't worth getting this thread closed over.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 09:31 PM   #212
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soetdjuret View Post

No, they are not heavily edited touched up screens. They are slightly corrected pictures due to rendering errors of the e_screenshot 1 technique. I had to correct the colors, almost half of the damn picture was purple/bluish so i went on with the color adjustment tool and took it a bit too far into red/yellow color stick, big deal...

You = epic idiot.
Any edited picture is not a "100% in game" shot.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-11, 09:35 PM   #213
Sean_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
Let it go, guys. This crap ain't worth getting this thread closed over.
True enough.
Old 03-02-11, 10:01 PM   #214
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Quote:

So if you play crysis and put on yellow sunglasses to simulate warm filter it would not be considered as 100& ingame? Haha... xD
It would, because the person who doesn't use the sunglasses who looks at the screenshots would see them normally. As with yours I don't have that choice of wearing my yellow sunglasses or not.
Old 03-02-11, 10:18 PM   #215
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
It would, because the person who doesn't use the sunglasses who looks at the screenshots would see them normally. As with yours I don't have that choice of wearing my yellow sunglasses or not.
So by reaching that conclusion we can see that when using different cvars and configs and mods in Crysis to make the game look different than vanilla then it's suddenly not ingame? or just 99% ingame? Is that your kind of common sens too?
Old 03-02-11, 10:22 PM   #216
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Quote:
So by reaching that conclusion we can see that when using different cvars and configs and mods in Crysis to make the game look different than vanilla then it's suddenly not ingame? or just 99% ingame? Is that your kind of common sens too?
You were trying to pass them off as 100% ingame screenshots.