Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-11, 03:26 PM   #1
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default hahaha goodbye consoles..

I'd love to see the death of consoles. The breach at PSN has been a big deal and a huge blow to the online services like Live and PSN. It has practically turned the PS3 into a single player gaming unit and they are discounting the hell out of them to get them off the shelves. No one wants them, in fact there is a such a surplus of used ones at places like Gamestop due to people trading them in for 360's for lack of trust in Sony after this.

I'd love to see them go by the wayside - I don't think it will happen immediately but with console devs dying to get some DX11 hardware, the only way to do that is with the PC. Or they can wait 3-4 more years for the consoles to catch up ... and that's if they can offer a 100% secured network to do that.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/26/ch...gger-than-ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
Old 05-26-11, 03:55 PM   #2
ViN86

Default Re: hahaha goodbye consoles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
I'd love to see the death of consoles. The breach at PSN has been a big deal and a huge blow to the online services like Live and PSN. It has practically turned the PS3 into a single player gaming unit and they are discounting the hell out of them to get them off the shelves. No one wants them, in fact there is a such a surplus of used ones at places like Gamestop due to people trading them in for 360's for lack of trust in Sony after this.

I'd love to see them go by the wayside - I don't think it will happen immediately but with console devs dying to get some DX11 hardware, the only way to do that is with the PC. Or they can wait 3-4 more years for the consoles to catch up ... and that's if they can offer a 100% secured network to do that.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/26/ch...gger-than-ever
Old 05-26-11, 03:56 PM   #3
ViN86

So what is the point of this thread?

I swear the PC fanboys are the dumbest group of people on the Internet. You all spend all your time talking about how evil consoles are and how they ruin games and blah blah blah.

You know how much time console players spend thinking about your precious PC platform? None. They are happily playing their games.

Now, who are the "true gamers", again?
Old 05-26-11, 03:57 PM   #4
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Old 05-26-11, 04:00 PM   #5
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
You know how much time console players spend thinking about your precious PC platform? None. They are happily playing their games.
That's because they are retards who live in their parents basements. They don't realize how much their crappy games already suck. Ignorance is bliss.

Quote:
Old 05-26-11, 04:01 PM   #6
DiscipleDOC

What's with all of your hatred towards consoles? I never understood your anti-fanboyism towards them. Why do you make it your religion to hate anything console?
Old 05-26-11, 04:02 PM   #7
ViN86

No, this is the point where you refer to all console people as "children" and then post screenshots about how superior PC graphics are to consoles. Then you (rhetorically I may add) ask why console players bother playing at all considering how inferior the entire system is.

EDIT: there's the response above, right on cue. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
Old 05-26-11, 04:04 PM   #8
Logical

If console gaming died so would PC gaming....

Old 05-26-11, 04:07 PM   #9
DiscipleDOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
That's because they are retards who live in their parents basements. They don't realize how much their crappy games already suck. Ignorance is bliss.
Do you even realize how stupid you really sound? You're the one that sounds like you've been in your mom's basement, and don't know how to socialize with the rest of the world. These posts of yours that target console gamers is about as useful as a diet soda to oprah.

You really need to go and pay a hooker to talk to you.
Old 05-26-11, 04:25 PM   #10
DiscipleDOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
What's with all of your hatred towards consoles? I never understood your anti-fanboyism towards them. Why do you make it your religion to hate anything console?
You're going to start a thread, but yet you don't see the need to respond to legit questions?
Old 05-26-11, 04:27 PM   #11
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

pointless thread. if you don't like consoles, fine. i have played consoles a grand total of ~10 times in my entire life. we are really tired of hearing you same viewpoint on the topic over and over again.
Old 05-26-11, 04:28 PM   #12
ViN86

I broke the rule. I will stop.
Closed Thread