Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-11, 03:53 PM   #25
Bah!

Default Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoNer View Post
How exactly can you spoil a Duke Nukem game?
Have Gearbox develop it?
Old 06-08-11, 04:03 PM   #26
HiCZoK4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
Have Gearbox develop it?
They did multiplayer and console ports.
Main PC game was done by 3drealms. Gearbox proboably changed something. (Scott Miller Said they changed around 5-15%)
Old 06-08-11, 04:34 PM   #27
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
What's there to sort out? There is a link to a publication about how Duke was leaked. that's it. If there was talk about how a person has a copy of this game, then I would step in. If a person would talk about where to get the leaked game, then I would step in.

You're right about the fanboys though. People need to calm down and stop acting like 8 year-old kids.
I guess your right, if theres already a publication on the leak then chances are it will spread like wildfire over the net, a thread about it on nvnews wont stop nothing. Just annoys me that there is always so much talk about piracy that it is starting to come common place and the same people that are complaining about piracy this and leak that are the same people who cry about DRM....the irony kills me.
Old 06-08-11, 05:03 PM   #28
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
I guess your right, if theres already a publication on the leak then chances are it will spread like wildfire over the net, a thread about it on nvnews wont stop nothing. Just annoys me that there is always so much talk about piracy that it is starting to come common place and the same people that are complaining about piracy this and leak that are the same people who cry about DRM....the irony kills me.
Its an article about how it leaked... you guys are making way too much out of it. I just find it funny that PC gamers are coined as the pirates, yet every console game leaks and leaks early. Thats the irony that kills me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
Old 06-08-11, 05:32 PM   #29
Bman212121

Quote:
Originally Posted by EciDemon View Post
Yeah isn't it ironic how the most delayed game in history gets leaked early )

Edit:
Btw i was under the impression pretty much all games on consoles gets leaked early
Honestly if you're talking a week or so before launch most games have the opportunity to get leaked early. If someone has the physical disc the game is on, it's not that hard to do. I'm sure a lot of retailers got their copies this week, so just about anyone with access to the store's inventory could get their hands on a copy.
Old 06-08-11, 05:37 PM   #30
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
Its an article about how it leaked... you guys are making way too much out of it. I just find it funny that PC gamers are coined as the pirates, yet every console game leaks and leaks early. Thats the irony that kills me.
These days, leaked media is not really news worthy imo. We all know that **** gets leaked and the pennyless tramps will take advantage of that. What is annoying is pointing the finger...gamers in general are not pirates its the stupid retard crackers that are to blame. How can anyone blame a platform for piracy...its just stupid.

I ranted because these threads are getting old and at the end of the day a gamer is a gamer regardless of platform and these retard crackers/pirates are hurting everyone who games, not just the creators/publishers.

Piracy is not platform specific and the Dev's/Publishers should know better....I have seen devices that were used to copy content from snes games to floppy disk years ago...Fact is, if PC's weren't used as much to do the actual (downloading) then another device would come along to allow us to still 'copy' content.

I do believe though that some devs deserve to have their content cracked.....and for the statement that Kaotic came out with about how the PC community is very small and that activision cater for the majority instead of for all or just for PC like he accused EA/DICE of with BF3.

If the PC community is so small then maybe Kaotic wouldn't mind if every PC gamer got there copy for nothing...Totally against piracy on all platforms but totally all for every PC gamer to obtain MW3 by other means.
Old 06-08-11, 05:42 PM   #31
Bearclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
And otherwise you'd have downloaded it? Pfff
Yes, HiCZoK4 and Mailman are both known pirates.

Old 06-08-11, 05:58 PM   #32
Roadhog
Resident Alien

why are you guys getting so bent out of shape over if he pirates or not. Who cares. I'm sure everyone here has pirated something at one time or another.

Old 06-08-11, 06:14 PM   #33
Logical

Y'all need to learn the difference between a pirate and a freeloader.
Old 06-08-11, 06:48 PM   #34
ViN86

Yea, this thread is going down in flames. Locked.
Closed Thread