Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-15-11, 08:08 AM   #1
Eltigre88
ASUS Lover!!!

Angry Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Why can't everyone just play with there own skillset GOD gave them? BFBC2 is so bad it's almost no fun playing. I go from hacked server to hacked server looking for a clean one. People spawning on top of you. People walking thru walls. People knowing right where you are no matter where u are. Unable to shoot when I aim at certain people, the gun won't shoot. Seriously why don't the hackers play on the non-PB servers and let us enjoy ourselves on the PB ones.
MSI 680GTX Twin Frozr 4GD5/OC, Galaxy 680GTX 4GB GC SLI
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
ThermalTake ToughPower 850W PSU
Windows 8 Pro 64bit
16076 3dMark11 score
Eltigre88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 08:26 AM   #2
DiscipleDOC

Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Why not search for servers with pb enabled? That's what I do....
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 09:50 AM   #3
Eltigre88
ASUS Lover!!!

Thats just it, I only play on PB servers and there are still all HAcked up. So if the hackers could just stay on the non-PB servers that would be great.
MSI 680GTX Twin Frozr 4GD5/OC, Galaxy 680GTX 4GB GC SLI
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
ThermalTake ToughPower 850W PSU
Windows 8 Pro 64bit
16076 3dMark11 score
Eltigre88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:16 AM   #4
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltigre88 View Post
Why can't everyone just play with there own skillset GOD gave them? BFBC2 is so bad it's almost no fun playing. I go from hacked server to hacked server looking for a clean one. People spawning on top of you. People walking thru walls. People knowing right where you are no matter where u are. Unable to shoot when I aim at certain people, the gun won't shoot. Seriously why don't the hackers play on the non-PB servers and let us enjoy ourselves on the PB ones.
WUT?

I have been playing for over a year (decided to put having a family on hold ) and i very rarely see hackers.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:20 AM   #5
DiscipleDOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
WUT?

I have been playing for over a year (decided to put having a family on hold ) and i very rarely see hackers.
Hackers are in this game. They are not as bad as many other games that I have played, but they are there.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:23 AM   #6
[AK]Zip
New Level Of Epic

I've played the last 3 days and have not seen any hackers in those 3 days. Clan stacking like a mofo? YES! ZOMG cheaters everywhere? NO!
[AK]Zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:25 AM   #7
ViN86

Heh this guy has the same avatar problem as Hiczok.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:33 AM   #8
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

The hit boxes, hit detection are so bad in this game you can unload a clip point blank in the head and then get killed with one pistol shot. It's like you are playing again 20 hackers when it's really just server and game lag. I think the whole console control killed this game, cause it's like most console games where you dont even have to have the cursor on the guy to get a kill... unfortunately it still exists on the PC with mouse and keyboard. I get more kills aiming behind a guy then leading him or aiming for the head if they aren't moving. I quit playing when Homefront came out, it provided a more enjoyable mp gaming experience than bf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-11, 11:17 AM   #9
bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
Hackers are in this game. They are not as bad as many other games that I have played, but they are there.
Not saying there aren't any hackers, I am saying they are not a problem.

People are just horrible. Often times, when i get bored, i look for an enemy, and then just dodge around till he hits me. Often times, they unload whole clip OF LMGs without hitting me. This is not COD people. I am playing the same game as you and can kill perfectly fine.
The hit detection issue is with single shot weapons like shotguns and sniper rifles.
Old 07-15-11, 11:26 AM   #10
Redeemed

This thread sums up fairly well why I don't play many MP games. I'm not very competitive, and the competitive nature of the games make them unenjoyable to me. Not only that, living where I do I often have horrible ping- 300+ more often than not. So any chance of having an enjoyable game is almost shot out the window right there.

Besides, the repitition doesn't do much for me. Rush in and kill all bad guys. Capture this point. Blow up that little box with a computer on top. Rinse and repeat. Doesn't really do much for me. I prefer a well done SP over MP. This is likely why I haven't been gaming much lately- not many good SP games anymore, imo.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 12:37 PM   #11
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
The hit boxes, hit detection are so bad in this game you can unload a clip point blank in the head and then get killed with one pistol shot. It's like you are playing again 20 hackers when it's really just server and game lag. I think the whole console control killed this game, cause it's like most console games where you dont even have to have the cursor on the guy to get a kill... unfortunately it still exists on the PC with mouse and keyboard. I get more kills aiming behind a guy then leading him or aiming for the head if they aren't moving. I quit playing when Homefront came out, it provided a more enjoyable mp gaming experience than bf.
I rarely ever have hit detection issues and when I do it us usually my end or a laggy server. In that case I just go to a different one.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 12:41 PM   #12
bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Rush in and kill all bad guys. Capture this point. Blow up that little box with a computer on top. Rinse and repeat.
You forgot the bit where you get to gloat over your domination of another human being in a video game.