Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-11, 08:08 AM   #1
Eltigre88
ASUS Lover!!!
 
Eltigre88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Essex Jct. Vermont
Posts: 1,061
Angry Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Why can't everyone just play with there own skillset GOD gave them? BFBC2 is so bad it's almost no fun playing. I go from hacked server to hacked server looking for a clean one. People spawning on top of you. People walking thru walls. People knowing right where you are no matter where u are. Unable to shoot when I aim at certain people, the gun won't shoot. Seriously why don't the hackers play on the non-PB servers and let us enjoy ourselves on the PB ones.
__________________
ASUS Sabertooth P67
Intel SB 2600K 4.4 GhZ
16 GB Gskill RipJaws DDR3 2133
MSI 680GTX Twin Frozr 4GD5/OC, Galaxy 680GTX 4GB GC SLI
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
ThermalTake ToughPower 850W PSU
Windows 8 Pro 64bit
16076 3dMark11 score
Eltigre88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 08:26 AM   #2
DiscipleDOC
 
DiscipleDOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Alabama, Planet Earth
Posts: 5,993
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Why not search for servers with pb enabled? That's what I do....
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 09:50 AM   #3
Eltigre88
ASUS Lover!!!
 
Eltigre88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Essex Jct. Vermont
Posts: 1,061
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Thats just it, I only play on PB servers and there are still all HAcked up. So if the hackers could just stay on the non-PB servers that would be great.
__________________
ASUS Sabertooth P67
Intel SB 2600K 4.4 GhZ
16 GB Gskill RipJaws DDR3 2133
MSI 680GTX Twin Frozr 4GD5/OC, Galaxy 680GTX 4GB GC SLI
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
ThermalTake ToughPower 850W PSU
Windows 8 Pro 64bit
16076 3dMark11 score
Eltigre88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:16 AM   #4
bob saget
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vancouver, originally Russia
Posts: 23,133
Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltigre88 View Post
Why can't everyone just play with there own skillset GOD gave them? BFBC2 is so bad it's almost no fun playing. I go from hacked server to hacked server looking for a clean one. People spawning on top of you. People walking thru walls. People knowing right where you are no matter where u are. Unable to shoot when I aim at certain people, the gun won't shoot. Seriously why don't the hackers play on the non-PB servers and let us enjoy ourselves on the PB ones.
WUT?

I have been playing for over a year (decided to put having a family on hold ) and i very rarely see hackers.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:20 AM   #5
DiscipleDOC
 
DiscipleDOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Alabama, Planet Earth
Posts: 5,993
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
WUT?

I have been playing for over a year (decided to put having a family on hold ) and i very rarely see hackers.
Hackers are in this game. They are not as bad as many other games that I have played, but they are there.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:23 AM   #6
[AK]Zip
New Level Of Epic
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 780
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

I've played the last 3 days and have not seen any hackers in those 3 days. Clan stacking like a mofo? YES! ZOMG cheaters everywhere? NO!
[AK]Zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:25 AM   #7
ViN86
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Heh this guy has the same avatar problem as Hiczok.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:33 AM   #8
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,948
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

The hit boxes, hit detection are so bad in this game you can unload a clip point blank in the head and then get killed with one pistol shot. It's like you are playing again 20 hackers when it's really just server and game lag. I think the whole console control killed this game, cause it's like most console games where you dont even have to have the cursor on the guy to get a kill... unfortunately it still exists on the PC with mouse and keyboard. I get more kills aiming behind a guy then leading him or aiming for the head if they aren't moving. I quit playing when Homefront came out, it provided a more enjoyable mp gaming experience than bf.
__________________
i7-2600k @ 4.6Ghz, Zotac GTX 680 (1310/7000), 16GB DDR3 1600, 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 RAID 0, Windows 7 x64, CPU and GPU custom watercooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-11, 11:17 AM   #9
bob saget
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vancouver, originally Russia
Posts: 23,133
Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
Hackers are in this game. They are not as bad as many other games that I have played, but they are there.
Not saying there aren't any hackers, I am saying they are not a problem.

People are just horrible. Often times, when i get bored, i look for an enemy, and then just dodge around till he hits me. Often times, they unload whole clip OF LMGs without hitting me. This is not COD people. I am playing the same game as you and can kill perfectly fine.
The hit detection issue is with single shot weapons like shotguns and sniper rifles.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 11:26 AM   #10
Redeemed
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 17,982
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

This thread sums up fairly well why I don't play many MP games. I'm not very competitive, and the competitive nature of the games make them unenjoyable to me. Not only that, living where I do I often have horrible ping- 300+ more often than not. So any chance of having an enjoyable game is almost shot out the window right there.

Besides, the repitition doesn't do much for me. Rush in and kill all bad guys. Capture this point. Blow up that little box with a computer on top. Rinse and repeat. Doesn't really do much for me. I prefer a well done SP over MP. This is likely why I haven't been gaming much lately- not many good SP games anymore, imo.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 12:37 PM   #11
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
The hit boxes, hit detection are so bad in this game you can unload a clip point blank in the head and then get killed with one pistol shot. It's like you are playing again 20 hackers when it's really just server and game lag. I think the whole console control killed this game, cause it's like most console games where you dont even have to have the cursor on the guy to get a kill... unfortunately it still exists on the PC with mouse and keyboard. I get more kills aiming behind a guy then leading him or aiming for the head if they aren't moving. I quit playing when Homefront came out, it provided a more enjoyable mp gaming experience than bf.
I rarely ever have hit detection issues and when I do it us usually my end or a laggy server. In that case I just go to a different one.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 12:41 PM   #12
bob saget
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vancouver, originally Russia
Posts: 23,133
Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget
Default Re: Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Rush in and kill all bad guys. Capture this point. Blow up that little box with a computer on top. Rinse and repeat.
You forgot the bit where you get to gloat over your domination of another human being in a video game.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.