Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-15-11, 05:00 PM   #1
News

Post The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim screenshots show lizard men, cat men, Orcs and Elves

Recently Bethesda released the results of their Skyrim character creator poll, a screenshot of a Dark Elf thief against he backdrop of a sinister aurora. Now more character screenshots have been gathered together on the Beth Blog, showing a lizardy Argonian, a feline Khajiit warrior, an Ork, a wood elf and some very serious looking human types. Absorb their frowns below.

Each image was created by a different journalist at Quakecon, with efforts from G4TV, Destructoid, JeuxVideo.fr, Eurogamer, Game Informer, Epic Battle Axe, Ripten and Kotaku. Which one is your favourite?

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 05:02 PM   #2
Redeemed

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim screenshots show lizard men, cat men, Orcs and Elves

Going to be honest, this looks more and more like a really well-done Oblivion mod, graphics wise.

That said I am greatly looking forward to this game. I don't expect it to be leaps and bounds better than Oblivion regarding graphics, and that is just fine as I'm pleased with Oblivion's graphics. Hope this game has a far greater draw distance as that's pretty much the only thing about Oblivion that annoyed me.

November 11th can't get here soon enough.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote