|10-03-11, 07:25 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
NVS 420 - 8 screens help xorg setup
* I have a computer with two NVS 420 cards - and want to setup a 8 screen setup look at attached image setup.jpg.
* Want to set each of the screens to 1280x720 - and dont want to use Xinerama (problem with hardware accelration vdpau).
* Got the latest Nvidia driver installed: 280.13
* X version: 1.7.6
* Attaching the xorg.conf in a .zip (xorg.zip).
* I can get all of the 8 screens to power on and get the correct resolution - but i cannot get the setup the order "as shown in setup.jpg".
* And the desktop only shows on one screen - all the other screens show up as "seperate X screens".
* Need some help from a Nvidia expert to configure the xorg.conf manually.. .
Thanks for help,