|10-20-11, 07:13 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Resolution problem 1920x1080
This is probably an easy fix for the Nvidia expert folks:
- On Windows i can set 1920x1080
- But on Linux using the exact same hardware i can only get as high as 1280x1024?
- I am using Linux distribution Lucid.
- I have installed Nvidias driver 280.13.
- X version is:
# X -version
X.Org X Server 1.7.6
Release Date: 2010-03-17
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: Linux 2.6.24-25-server i686 Ubuntu
- Graphics card is Nvidia Geforce 9300 GE
- For testing purposes i tested another Nvidia card "Quadro NVS 420" in the same PC but then i got the exact same problem.
Really need to get this working asap,
Many thanks for any help i can get,