Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-18-11, 04:24 PM   #217
Sean_W

Default Re: Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Feedback Thread

CoD Elite might not even make it to the PC, which is pretty sad considering DICE have done a lot of work for Battlelog for the PC.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-11, 06:06 PM   #218
Logical

CoD elite is sposed to be coming apparently according to the newest update...Personally im not bothered if it comes or not..

The MW3 maps are a lot better than blops maps for the gametypes i play, Huge maps are just horrible for SD...all of the BLOPS maps were horrible for SD, i dont care about the mindless running about that is done in TDM it isn't how i play the game and is the least skillfull gametype. Also i play 5v5 matches sometimes maybe 6v6 so the map sizes are perfect. I didn't get MW3 for public play although i have had some fun playing it in public, the lobby system isn't good but we knew that it was going to have IWnet for ranking up....I can't understand some people, they bitch and moan about stuff they knew wasn't going to be in the game yet they went out and bought it anyway...wheres the sense in that ?

Had MW3 shipped with FOV adjustment and ranked dedis, the haters would still be hating......
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-11, 06:22 PM   #219
Sean_W

Just realise that such options not being part of the PC version put people off and some of you guys go around thinking games are perfect. A lot of people out their just cannot enjoy the game without such options.

We have seen many games that have come out this year and have killed the enjoyment factor on the PC and people do hate it.
Old 11-18-11, 06:23 PM   #220
RollinThundr

Quote:
Originally Posted by K007 View Post
I am not sure what ure saying here...are you saying MW3 maps are better??...Because it is a tiny as hell even for CoD standards...

The FoV is horrible, asking people to 'get used to it' is a bloody joke and extremely lazy of the dev to not include the fov control. Name some other multiplayer games where the FoV is fixed and restricted? If it is a single player game..i honestly dont care...99% of the time some form of 'hack' can be done to fix the FoV, but since its a single player game...i dont have to worry about getting a ban.

Oh thats great you connect to under 50ms, its not the same for me, not sure about other Australians, but most of the games are laggy and people are complaining in the chat about it asking the host to piss off.

The hacks are just off the scale...multiple nukes landing/stats/etc..

IWNET replaced dedicated servers saying IWNET is better....which is bs tbh.

The lobby itself is still stupid. You can't chat while your waiting for the map rotation unless you have a mic. (This applies to BF3 as well but they don't even have a mic chat option, but the Dev's have said this is something they plan to add).

I think you failed to realised that they are promoting this as a full blown game ($100USD), yet it doesn't bring anything different to the table.

Where is CoD Elite? BF3 Battlelog is up and running from launch day. BF asking price is 79AUD which includes a free DLC / warfare pack.
It's not so much MW3 maps are small, they're just all narrow as **** with only a couple exceptions. Any one who plans on sniping who doesn't glitch/hack good luck sniping on these maps.

Why they did it this way I don't know, prolly to make Kill Confirmed easier to play, though I can see where S&D would be easier as well without any wide open spaces. Sadly it makes most of the maps feel very confined and "samey" feeling.
RollinThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-11, 07:24 PM   #221
K007

spawning system.
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-11, 07:58 PM   #222
Bah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post

Had MW3 shipped with FOV adjustment and ranked dedis, the haters would still be hating......
I doubt that, considering the people complaining bought the game in the first place. Most people don't buy games to sit here and complain about them. There is a reason why MW3 will outsell BF3 5 to 1 overall but can barely manage half the PC players on at any one time, it's called idiotic design decisions for this platform.

IW doesn't care about the PC base because it's too small, but if they actually gave us something besides a carbon copy of the console version the PC base would be larger.
Bah! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-11, 08:23 PM   #223
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
I doubt that, considering the people complaining bought the game in the first place. Most people don't buy games to sit here and complain about them. There is a reason why MW3 will outsell BF3 5 to 1 overall but can barely manage half the PC players on at any one time, it's called idiotic design decisions for this platform.

IW doesn't care about the PC base because it's too small, but if they actually gave us something besides a carbon copy of the console version the PC base would be larger.
Correct and i dont doubt that but whining about it on a forum were no devs from IW/SH are ever going to come isn't going to solve ****...

The public P2P is ****ed anyway, out of the last 6 games i just played 5 of them had the aimbotters with nukes...and thats after the 1.3.356 patch that i downloaded like an hour ago...Oh and the bug for repeated airstrikes etc is still there which someone decided to use...as well as the glitch with the tankers...CBA MW3 low pub gaming2lose..VAC officially sucks ass, anyone try to say vac is better than PB needs a swift kick in the testicles...

Can sincerely say that i am also done with public MW3, ill keep playing it competitive for a while play a few cups and own a few ladders then move on...

Keep this in mind for the next cod though

CALL OF DUTY PC IS DEAD DO NOT BUY ANYMORE, ACTIVISION IW/SH AND TREYARCH DO NOT CARE FOR THE PC PLATFORM
Old 11-18-11, 08:37 PM   #224
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by K007 View Post

spawning system.
Cant say i have ever had that happen to me once also wasnt the last kill a teamkill, green text above the players head ? or maybe they were both teamkills ?

Old 11-18-11, 08:40 PM   #225
Sean_W

The PC base isn't small, it's just that they want the console base more. If they actually make a game worth buying then PC gamers will buy it droves. Minecraft sold 4 million, so big game developers need to look what they are doing wrong.
Old 11-18-11, 09:25 PM   #226
K007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
Cant say i have ever had that happen to me once also wasnt the last kill a teamkill, green text above the players head ? or maybe they were both teamkills ?
not sure how it doesn't happened to me...happens atleast a few times in one map..

its FFA....maybe the FOV has messed up your eyes already ^_^..oh wait i mean ^^
Old 11-18-11, 09:31 PM   #227
Logical

Ahh FFA never even stepped foot into a lowbob gametype like that......
Old 11-19-11, 03:01 AM   #228
K007

also u can't alt tab out while ure in the lobby...it even wont work if u cntr/alt/del...game takes full control over even over taskbar manager.