Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-17-12, 04:50 PM   #373
ViN86

Default Re: Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
One game. Wow.
Like I need more? Makes MW3 make look it was developed in 2000...

Quote:
My point is that majority of games are being tailored for consoles, therefore you will see less and less love for PC gamers. Not dissin, jusssayin.
I don't care if the game is "developed for PC", I just expect the standard PC gaming features to be available. Black Ops did it. I expect Black Ops 2 will have those features as well, and if it doesn't, I won't buy it. Since the departure of half the team, IW has gone to ****. Really, how much did development cost for MW3? It's essentially a mod for MW2. They changed the guns a little and made "new maps" (i.e. parts of old ones). How hard is it to include FOV and FPS adjustments? The back-end commands are already there, along with the console...

The reason they didn't include these things on PC is because they're lazy. Plain and simple. Since it wasn't there in MW2, it's not there in MW3. All the features are there to change these things. Just unlock the vars we want, that's all...

I'm surprised to hear you say MW3 is a good game. All my friends on 360 hate it, and they have gone back to Black Ops. One of my friends found that adding 200ms of lag to his connection actually helped his hit registration in MW3. Tell me in what world that makes sense.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 06:05 PM   #374
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Like I need more? Makes MW3 make look it was developed in 2000...

I don't care if the game is "developed for PC", I just expect the standard PC gaming features to be available. Black Ops did it. I expect Black Ops 2 will have those features as well, and if it doesn't, I won't buy it. Since the departure of half the team, IW has gone to ****. Really, how much did development cost for MW3? It's essentially a mod for MW2. They changed the guns a little and made "new maps" (i.e. parts of old ones). How hard is it to include FOV and FPS adjustments? The back-end commands are already there, along with the console...

The reason they didn't include these things on PC is because they're lazy. Plain and simple. Since it wasn't there in MW2, it's not there in MW3. All the features are there to change these things. Just unlock the vars we want, that's all...

I'm surprised to hear you say MW3 is a good game. All my friends on 360 hate it, and they have gone back to Black Ops. One of my friends found that adding 200ms of lag to his connection actually helped his hit registration in MW3. Tell me in what world that makes sense.
I've expected devs to make the PC version truly that "step up" from the console level for years and they have failed to deliver time after time, at least for the games I give a crap about. Valve is really the only true PC dev left IMO.

I like MW3 better than any of the CoD games, it works great on the 360 and it's a blast to play. Coworkers are huge fans and same for a lot of my friends. I spent a lot of time in Black Ops but with MW3 being more "common time", I prefer MW3. But who cares what I prefer around here.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 07:05 PM   #375
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Vin kindda said it, but can anyone else confirm. The SP is NOT available for the weekend?
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 07:26 PM   #376
mojoman0

mp only
mojoman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 07:34 PM   #377
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoman0 View Post
mp only
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 02:41 PM   #378
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Console of Duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 05:32 PM   #379
i SPY

edit:

nvm the game sucks so bad, lol nothing but spawn rape.. not worth even 5$

Dunno what idiot designed spawn points across the maps, probably a total retard.
intel Q9450 @ 3.656Ghz [1.3875v, LLC off]| GA-X48-DS5 [Memory Enhance: Turbo]|MSi N570GTX TwinFrozrIII OC/PowerEdition|Kingston HyperX 4x2GB PC 8500 @ 1097Mhz [5-5-5-18, 2.25v]| Creative X-FI Pro [SB046A]| Tagan PipeRock 600w [48A]

i SPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 09:14 PM   #380
ViN86

Quote:
Originally Posted by K007 View Post
ViN, just get the FoV fix. This is the actual FoV fix for the game, u can set upto 90.
Still not legal in competitive play

I've pretty much quit playing this game. Spend most of my time on BF3 now.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote