Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > For Sale/Trade

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-25-11, 09:29 PM   #1
nippyjun

Default For Sale: PC Power & Cooling 1kw power supply, E13CTRON iphone case, Raptor, guitars

Hi, I have a bunch of stuff for sale.

My heatware is under "nippyjun":

http://www.heatware.com/user_directo...archButton.y=0

All can be shipped or picked up locally in west los angeles.

All items come from a smoke free home.

I can email photos of any of the items. Just ask.

I'm not looking for any trades at the moment.

Please give me a bump if you come and look.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you.

1. PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1KW Computer Power Supply. 1 Kilowatt. It has very little use. It had been used in a backup system that wasn't used much. It works great.
This unit was from PC Power & Cooling before they were acquired by another company. In my opinion these are better then the current ones. This unit has some scratching/scuffing on some of the black paint which of course has no effect on its use. This model has 4 6-pin video card power plugs. This ships in its original box. It comes with the power cord, screws, and some extra connectors which I don't know what they are for. $295 shipped OBO.

2. E13ctron s4v hybrid iPhone 4(Verizon) and iPhone 4S case. It has the matte blue aluminum front and the black plastic back. I purchased it hoping that it would fit into my iPhone hip case but it's a little big so I'm selling it. It comes with the original packaging.
It comes with 2 sets of screws, black and silver, and 2 hex screwdrivers. This model is for the iPhone 4s (any carrier)and the Verizon iphone4. It looks great on the black and white iPhones. $75 shipped OBO.

3. Western Digital Raptor 150GB, WD1500ADFD-00NLR1 Hard Drive. This unit has had very little use and works great. It comes from a backup computer system that was not used much for several years. The manufactured date is March of 2006. $80 Shipped OBO.

4. Zalman CNPS9700 LED Ultra Quiet Cpu Cooler. It is used and works great. It does not come with the thermal grease that is pictured on the box. You have to supply your own. All other original stuff is included. The back plate was modified to fit the motherboard it was used with. I had to grind off a some of the plastic. This will not affect its use at all for you. On this box it says it's for all intel socket 775 CPU's. And all AMD socket am2, 754,939, 940 CPU's. I believe you can use this with newer CPU's but you may need to get a different retention clip. $39 shipped OBO.

5. Marware CEO Sleeve Case For iPhone 2g, 3g, 3gs. Black. It has a 360 degree ratcheting belt clip. It is used and shows signs of wear. It works fine. I have 2 different versions of this. Each are $14 shipped OBO.

6. Nanya 1gb (2x512mb) PC2-5300 DDR2 Desktop Computer Memory. Each stick is 512mb for a total of 1 gb of memory. This is PC2-5300 DDR 2 SDram memory. The model numbers are: NT512T64U88A. They were pulled from a working Dell computer. I cannot guarantee if they will work in your computer. Please make sure that your system can use this memory. $17 shipped obo.

7. Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro CPU Cooler. It is in very good condition. It comes complete in the box. On the box it says that it is compatible with All AMD Athlon 64 and X2 CPU's up to 5000+, and all Athlon 64 FX CPU's. This is the version with the set speed fan, not the adjustable or variable rate one. I don't know much about this as I haven't used it in a long time. $29 shipped obo.

8. Lick Library: Learn Guitar Techniques Metal- Dimebag Darrell (DVD, 2007). Learn 50 Dimebag Darrell-style metal licks with Danny Gill. This is used, from a smoke free home, and is in very good condition. $17 shipped obo.

9. Pantech Impact P7000, AT&T, Blue, for Parts Only Cellular Phone. This is being sold as FOR PARTS ONLY. If you purchase it, assume that you will not be able to get it working properly and can use it only for parts. It was my father-in-law's phone. It was working fine up until a few weeks ago when water got on in back and it no longer reads the sim card. It powers up and asks to insert the sim card even when one is inserted. It will come without a sim card. It will come with the battery. The battery cover doesn't stay on well.
It also comes with a cover/case that goes on the back part that was purchased separately.
The phone has a lot of scratches on it and is in used condition. $27 shipped obo.

10. Electric Guitar Accessory Kit: Korg GA-1 Tuner, Elixir Strings, Strap, Picks. It includes:
- One Korg GA-1 Solo Tuner for guitar and bass. This includes batteries.
- One pack of Elixir electric guitar strings. These have the ultrathin nanoweb coating. These are superlight .009-.042.
- One Planet Waves basic black guitar strap. Model number is pws100v. 50mm.
- Four Fender guitar picks. 2 are thin and 2 are medium.
All items are brand new and unused. This kit makes a great gift. $35 shipped obo.

11. Fender Mustang 1 Guitar Amplifier. This auction is for a Fender Mustang 1 electric guitar amplifier. It has very little use. It is in excellent condition and comes complete in the box with all original materials. This is for pickup only. $89 obo.

12. Vintage Fender Fuzz Wah Guitar Effects Pedal. Rare. This is from the late 1960's or early 1970's. This pedal has one of the nicest condition black rubber top surface that I have seen on one of these. The Fuzz and Wah both work. It also controls volume if you slide the top part. It has some wear and tear that you would expect from a pedal that is over 30 years old, but overall is very nice. There is some pitting and scratches that you can't really see on the photos. And there is some chipped chrome on the bottom of the Wah button cover that you can't really see either on the photos. The Wah is a little scratchy as is typical for these pedals. I have owned several of these and they all seem to have this. I sprayed the pots recently so it's ready to play. The Fuzz button sticks sometimes if you release it slowly. If you press and release quickly this usually doesn't happen. $215 shipped obo.
ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless edition mobo | AMD 64 X2 4800+ AM2 @ 3.0gigs | 2 Gigs Corsair Twin2X 6400C4 DDR2 @ 1000mhz @ 4-4-4-12 | EVGA 8800GTX | 150Gig Raptor SATA HD | NEC 16x DVD/RW | PC Power and Cooling 1Kilowatt Quad SLI PSU | Dell 3007 WFP 30" LCD | WinXP Pro SP2
nippyjun is offline   Reply With Quote