Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-10, 01:24 PM   #1
Albo

Default Official Screenshot Thread 2011

It's already 2011 in parts of the world, lets see those screen shots.

Old 12-31-10, 02:35 PM   #2
sillyeagle
sillyego

Default Re: Official Screenshot Thread 2011

-=Mass Effect 2=-

EVGA Intel X58
Old 01-01-11, 11:55 PM   #3
Vanzagar
Bring me Amberlamps

Old 01-01-11, 11:58 PM   #4
Vanzagar
Bring me Amberlamps

Old 01-02-11, 04:06 PM   #5
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

You guys use horrible picture hosting websites. SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.

imgur.com
Old 01-02-11, 05:13 PM   #6
Vanzagar
Bring me Amberlamps

noted.

thanks...
Old 01-02-11, 10:40 PM   #7
sillyeagle
sillyego

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
You guys use horrible picture hosting websites. SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.

imgur.com
The image files are between 3 and 5MB.

Vanzagar, if you need help making your file sizes smaller I'm here for you man. Jpg's saved through gimp(free) or other program will be less than 25% of the ones above, even with the high quality jpg settings.
EVGA Intel X58
Old 01-03-11, 10:12 AM   #8
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Vanzagar, omfg dude... spamming worthless screens with big filesize on slow hosts isn't a good idea. . . And brrrr.. force some AF, AA, and TSAA ffs.

Btw, this thread feels najs.. Teh screenshot thread 2011 will go in the name of Crysis 2

Old 01-03-11, 11:43 AM   #9
Vanzagar
Bring me Amberlamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soetdjuret View Post
Vanzagar, omfg dude... spamming worthless screens with big filesize on slow hosts isn't a good idea. . . And brrrr.. force some AF, AA, and TSAA ffs.

Btw, this thread feels najs.. Teh screenshot thread 2011 will go in the name of Crysis 2
LOL, from the dude that keeps posting gay Stalker pics all the time... I'm not going to force AF,AA, TSAA just so I can take a pretty pic, if I can't play it at decent fps...

and worthless is a point of view, I like seeing what games people are playing that are new and/or different... my eyes bleed everytime I see another Crysis or Stalker pic... ackk! enought already...
Old 01-03-11, 12:12 PM   #10
[AK]Zip
New Level Of Epic

Just wondering, but do you guys actually play with Fraps or other FPS showing? I normally just test make sure I am running the game fine at what ever setting I use and then turn it off. I hate seeing FPS while playing it just takes away from the experience.
Old 01-03-11, 05:00 PM   #11
LydianKnight
Registered Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AK]Zip View Post
Just wondering, but do you guys actually play with Fraps or other FPS showing? I normally just test make sure I am running the game fine at what ever setting I use and then turn it off. I hate seeing FPS while playing it just takes away from the experience.
I guess that depends on the person you ask to... in my case, I always use FRAPS without the FPS counter (I also hate it... with extreme prejudice). First, a MIN-MAX-AVG run and then a session record, but always without the FPS counter.
Old 01-04-11, 07:18 PM   #12
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.