Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-18-03, 10:15 AM   #1
poursoul
i eat people

Default Usernames

Just cruising through the forums and wanted to see who's online when i came across "nvnews-reader." LOL. Is there any way to see a user listing of sorts. i dunno, for my own amusement?
poursoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-03, 10:29 AM   #2
digitalwanderer

Default Re: Usernames

Quote:
Originally posted by poursoul
Just cruising through the forums and wanted to see who's online when i came across "nvnews-reader." LOL. Is there any way to see a user listing of sorts. i dunno, for my own amusement?
Yes, click on the "members" button in the upper-right hand corner of the page. (I use it occassionally to see if I've passed UDawg yet, but I think he's still a hundred ahead of me or so.....he's a damned hard poster to catch! )
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-03, 12:22 PM   #3
UDawg
Retired spammer

I blew by you then I slowed down. I was ahead by quite a bit but you can only post so much in the politics forum and seeing that I don't feel any need to defend my MIGHTY 9700pro in the video card forums I don't post there.

I usually stay in general hardware, open forum and of course politics forum.

BTW look at your average daily post count. I post 3 more than you a day so you better up that.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-03, 12:37 PM   #4
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by UDawg
BTW look at your average daily post count. I post 3 more than you a day so you better up that.
I was just teasing UDawg.

Besides, you do NOT want to get into a postcount battle with me...trust me.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 09-18-03, 12:39 PM   #5
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
And the mods/admins don't want to see anyone get into a post count battle.

Looks like I've reclaimed 7th on the top 10 list. I was as high as 5th until DW and UD decided to rain on my posting parade.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-03, 12:54 PM   #6
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
I was just teasing UDawg.

I know so was I. You are right I don't want to get into a post battle with you. I post enough during work and trying to keep up with you and your home schedule especialy with the kids back at schoold I wouldn't stand a chance.

My post counts fluxuat depending on the political news of the day. If there is a hot topic then my count explodes. I am willing to bet the closer we draw to the 2004 elections my count will sky rocket again.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-03, 01:41 PM   #7
digitalwanderer

Yeah, my post count tends to fluctuate on stuff too and recent events like nVidia tend to shoot mine up in a hurry without any notice of it on my part. (AND I managed to clean me house today too...WOO-HOO! )
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 09-18-03, 06:10 PM   #8
poursoul
i eat people

Who will be the last to post in this thread!!???

Is it Udawg or DW.... nobody knows.....

need sleep.
poursoul is offline   Reply With Quote