Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-13-12, 04:12 PM   #13
G@merX

Default Re: Diablo 3 PVP dropped.

I mean't it's shoddy to keep a fan base waiting 2+ years for a release date and then take away an important feature to get the game out, yet still give no release date information.

I feel like this game is coming from valve rather than blizzard with the way things are being handled.

I'm all for them taking their time and making sure something is done right. I just think the way they're going about it is questionable at best. Stop dicking around your fanbase and just give some concrete information already.
Old 03-13-12, 05:10 PM   #14
DenverBuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inraged Twitch View Post
I canceled my pre order for this game today, I'm sick of this bull****. I'll just wait for LE.
Whatever. Troll.

I mean... seriously, what BS? Not shipping with PVP? Big f'n D.

This is DIABLO! The Beta is great. I personally like the fact that they chose to disable PVP at release instead of waiting to ship AGAIN.
DenverBuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-12, 05:16 PM   #15
DenverBuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by G@merX View Post
I mean't it's shoddy to keep a fan base waiting 2+ years for a release date and then take away an important feature to get the game out, yet still give no release date information.

I feel like this game is coming from valve rather than blizzard with the way things are being handled.

I'm all for them taking their time and making sure something is done right. I just think the way they're going about it is questionable at best. Stop dicking around your fanbase and just give some concrete information already.
What is with you people?! You make it sound like they are getting a bunch of people in a secret room and deviously planning how they can stick it to the people who are going to pay for the game.

They don't want to set a release date until they know for sure when they will be complete. It is MUCH better to do that than to set a date and keep delaying it. If they had done that, I would hate to see what all of you bitter, uptight, entitled griefers would say then!

Chill out. I bet we hear a firm release date on Monday, the 19th. And I bet it is going to be 4/17 as was already leaked (although it could just as easily be the week of the 17th since Blizzard normally doesn't release on Thursdays).
DenverBuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-12, 05:21 PM   #16
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inraged Twitch View Post
I canceled my pre order for this game today, I'm sick of this bull****. I'll just wait for LE.
LOL all for the lack of pvp?

Then we have the crying about a release date. If they did release it on such and such date and it wasn't finished gamers would cry holy terror about that. Look if you guys want games to be done the way you want and when you want then start your own development company. Aside from the pathetic aspect of the constant crying, I do find it all amusing.

I don't get why gamers are so uptight. Forever unhappy gamers will be and over a hobby that is completely silly.
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-12, 06:05 PM   #17
G@merX

Gee that's funny cause I swear in my post I wrote I have no problem if they want to take their time with the game.

All us bitter gamers are tired of all you bitter forum lurkers that are nothing but internet, keyboard tough guys. Seriously. You sit there and judge me for my issues with the company, as if your judgement on me makes you any better. lmao

I accept my nerdness. Yes, I'm ticked they keep stating vague comments, for 2 years now. And as I'm a paying customer, I would like to be shed a little light on the subject. I don't need a day and hour, just tell me 2012 for sure and I'd be content.

God forbid all you self-righteous forum tough guys could allow *gasp* an opinion to be stated and leave it alone, on a forum where opinions are meant to be had. Trolls, following people around with judgments and insults toward people that simply want to partake in a conversation, to lift your spirits and briefly give the illusion your life isn't a mud pit when you click the log off button. Pffft. Whatevs.
Old 03-13-12, 07:22 PM   #18
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by G@merX View Post
Gee that's funny cause I swear in my post I wrote I have no problem if they want to take their time with the game.

All us bitter gamers are tired of all you bitter forum lurkers that are nothing but internet, keyboard tough guys. Seriously. You sit there and judge me for my issues with the company, as if your judgement on me makes you any better. lmao

I accept my nerdness. Yes, I'm ticked they keep stating vague comments, for 2 years now. And as I'm a paying customer, I would like to be shed a little light on the subject. I don't need a day and hour, just tell me 2012 for sure and I'd be content.

God forbid all you self-righteous forum tough guys could allow *gasp* an opinion to be stated and leave it alone, on a forum where opinions are meant to be had. Trolls, following people around with judgments and insults toward people that simply want to partake in a conversation, to lift your spirits and briefly give the illusion your life isn't a mud pit when you click the log off button. Pffft. Whatevs.
Being tough guy has nothing to do with it. I didn't threaten you. I am only pointing out that gamers like you constantly cry about every single thing in a hobby that is nothing more than zapping pixels. And you can have all the opinions you want. My opinion is your opinions are silly. Maybe you are just too thin-skinned for forums.
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-12, 08:18 AM   #19
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Ugh, why would anyone want to do PVP in Diablo 3 anyway when there are such better game systems out there? It'd boil down to whoever can click on the other player the fastest. I've been in the beta since the beginning of December and from what I've seen, the game is going to be great.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-12, 12:29 PM   #20
G@merX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
Ugh, why would anyone want to do PVP in Diablo 3 anyway when there are such better game systems out there? It'd boil down to whoever can click on the other player the fastest. I've been in the beta since the beginning of December and from what I've seen, the game is going to be great.
Lucky

I reeeeaaally hope I can get a key from somewhere one of these days for the beta.

Maybe I'd cry about the lack of release date less then....nah then I'd just bitch about bugs

Old 03-14-12, 12:31 PM   #21
|MaguS|

Quote:
I've been in the beta since the beginning of December and from what I've seen, the game is going to be total ass.

Just not having fun with it. I find there new skill system to be horrible and the lack of animations for characters is just pathetic. Why allow a monk to equip a sword if he doesn't actually use it? He holds it but all his attack animations are the same as if he didn't have it in his hand.
Old 03-14-12, 01:24 PM   #22
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

Feral druids and hunters are the same way in wow really. It turns into a stat slot for them. I would actually be glad that I could transfer effects from a weapon to my hands instead of shoveling through a whole other class of hand to hand only gear that only one class can use.
Old 03-14-12, 01:44 PM   #23
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
I've been in the beta since the beginning of December and from what I've seen, the game is going to be total ass.

Just not having fun with it. I find there new skill system to be horrible and the lack of animations for characters is just pathetic. Why allow a monk to equip a sword if he doesn't actually use it? He holds it but all his attack animations are the same as if he didn't have it in his hand.
Why would you use a sword on a monk anyway? All his attacks are punches or kicks. Which is probably why they're animated that way.

There are certainly things I could pick apart about the game, but it seems like it will accomplish what it's set out to do, which is be a sequel to Diablo 2. Besides the Beta is restricted to the first chapter and a low character level. The core gameplay systems seem to be well-designed.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-12, 02:50 PM   #24
|MaguS|

Quote:
Why would you use a sword on a monk anyway? All his attacks are punches or kicks. Which is probably why they're animated that way.

There are certainly things I could pick apart about the game, but it seems like it will accomplish what it's set out to do, which is be a sequel to Diablo 2. Besides the Beta is restricted to the first chapter and a low character level. The core gameplay systems seem to be well-designed.
Because at that time I found a sword that did far more dmg then my fists and their wraps did so I thought it would increase my DPS. If they never intended for a monk to use a sword why allow them to equip them and show how poor the animation system is in the game? Diablo 2 didn't allow classes to equip items that were not intended for them.

I think this is a horrible successor to Diablo 2 which was amazing. They went backwards on a lot of aspects. The only complaint I can't make is regarding the graphics which I do enjoy actually.