Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-29-12, 04:20 PM   #1
News

Post Would You Watch the Movie Wrath of the Titans in 3D?

If you've seen the Clash of the Titans in 3D last year you might've left the movie theater very disappointed, both from the movie being nothing special and the fact that the 3D was actually quite bad, so bad in fact that when talking about bad conversion to 3D of a movie most people directly associate it with that particular title. And indeed the conversion from the 2D footage that was originally shot for that movie to 3D wasn't done good and the fact that the movie was full of special effects did not help much the conversion to 3D. And now it is time for the sequel of the movie called Wrath of the Titans (3D) and yet again it was not shot in 3D, but was instead shot in 2D and them converted to 3D in post, so are you ready for another disappointment? Haven't seem the movie myself yet, and I'm not really sure that I'd go to see it after the disappointment from the first one and the first reviews about the Wrath of the Titans aren't doing it any good without even mentioning the 3D of the movie. So would you go and watch it and in 3D or not, knowing that it is converted to 3D and with all the bad reviews from the previous movie?

Related posts you might be interested in:

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote