Originally Posted by john19055
I may get a GTX-670 But my GTX470 SLI is still plenty fast and I have another one if I really need the exttra speed. but I am not paying over the suggested retail price.
If you only plan on getting one 670 it's not going to be an upgrade from 470 SLI, unless you are looking only for lower power use and less noise.
I went from 470 SLI to a single 670 while waiting for my second 670 to arrive. It definitely covers the lower noise and power use, but performance was essentially the same.