Old 06-27-12, 07:08 PM   #37
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR
Default Re: DayZ mod for ARMA II

New update due out very soon.

Quote:
Changelog:
* [FIXED] Infected hear perfectly through objects (noise reduced by 50% through an object)
* [FIXED] Animal bodies despawn way too fast (now despawn automatically after 2 minutes)
* [FIXED] Corrupted update data causes people to spawn in debug forest (now will not save corrupted position data)
* [FIXED] States where animal might stop walking around (now should walk around more)
* [FIXED] Animal AI routines consuming large amounts of FPS (now in line with Infected AI routines, reduced FPS usage)
* [NEW] Player Syncing system replaced (increased performance and ammo quantity tracking)
* [FIXED] Error reports are almost invisible (has now been fixed)
* [FIXED] Daylight calculations causing slight FPS issue
* [NEW] Visibility now smoothly alters based on sun, moon, cloud, rain, and fog state
* [NEW] Aubility now dampened in rain and increased by fog
* [FIXED] Object cleanup causing significant (huge) performance issue on servers (reduced by up to 50%, means more players + zombies possible)
* [FIXED] Use of "allMissionObjects" causing performance issue on clients (new engine command "entities" used to improve FPS on clients)
* [FIXED] Too easy to break legs due to infected (reduced probability of leg damage, reduced amount of leg damage)
* [FIXED] Inspection of dead bodies does not work (fix only applies with ArmA2 Beta 94033 and above)
* [NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation
* [FIXED] Hatchet/Crowbar requires reloading ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34903 )
* [FIXED] Unlimited Wire fence/Sandbag/Tank Trap Bug ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34283 )
* [FIXED] Duplication Exploit on object pickup ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34031 )
* [FIXED] Not full magazines disappear when you reconnect ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33998 )
* [NEW] Set Bear Traps that break player and infected legs, kills animals, when activated
* [NEW] Authentication process streamlined with new ArmA2 Beta commands (publicVariableServer and publicVariableClient)
* [NEW] Authentication for duplicate IDs supportive of the new beta patch (ArmAX users)
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-12, 02:50 AM   #38
Blade
It's just a ride....

Damn this game has me hooked!

Spent 45 mins last night trying to reach 2 buddys @ Cherno, finally caught up with them, all loaded to the hilt with goodies & then..... wham 3 of us ambushed by another group & all shot dead/robbed.....

Excellent.
Old 07-05-12, 10:09 AM   #39
Blade
It's just a ride....

Teamwork is spot on when played with buddys, good times, still buggy as hell but worth the price of admission
Old 08-02-12, 09:25 PM   #40
brady
I'm like everyone else.

I started playing this a couple weeks ago and it's got me hooked. Sure, it's buggy right now, but it's still providing the most entertainment I've had in years from a game. Two days ago I had a fun little go.

I was all loaded up with gear and was driving north on a dirt road with a car I found. I parked behind some trees for a minute to look at my map and spotted a couple vehicles approaching the intersection I was at. I'm sure they didn't see me, but I wasn't completely hidden, so they would eventually spot me.

I stuck around until the last minute; I gunned it. They were only meters from the intersection when I took off in front of them. I saw them both stop and then the guy on the ATV came after me. Shots were fired at me, but I managed to stay ahead for several minutes, but the road was too narrow and windy and eventually the ATV got close enough that he was able to land a few good shots after getting off his ATV.

My little retelling doesn't even come close to capturing how exciting the whole thing was. Back to the coast for me.

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-12, 02:44 PM   #41
RoachMojo
Who...who are you..?

Fun game but hackers and little bitch server admins are ruining it.
Coolermaster ATC-210-VX1 case w/ Rosewill 850W PSU | Q9650@3.6Ghz w/ Zalman CNPS9700 LED | eVga 780i BIOS P10 w/ 4GB OCZ Platinum PC8500 | 3-WD 640GB + External WD 1TB + Lite On 12x Blu-ray Burner | eVga Geforce GTX470 SC w/ Sony 60EX700 HDTV | Nvidia HD Audio on Denon 1909 5.1 and Polk Speakers | Dual Booting XP Professional SP3 and Windows 7 Enterprise X64
RoachMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-12, 06:41 AM   #42
Blade
It's just a ride....

Been playing this non stop for a few weeks now, very enjoyable except for the on going bugz, another clone game coming out called The WarZ, if it runs better than DayZ & plays in a similar way i'll be leaving DayZ behind.

hated this Arma2 engine since release, let's hope they have sorted out Arma 3?
Old 02-21-13, 05:51 AM   #43
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR

Arma II: DayZ Mod is now available on Steam.
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote