Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-04-12, 10:30 AM   #1
News

Post Squared Off: Final Fantasy VII Confirmed For PC

That's a delay of fifteen years for the PC version. Could be a record. Anyway, the newsbeasts of VG247 caught the scent of Square's announcement and we could hear their howls from far across the internet. They soon brought home what appears to be a trailer, too, which you can see below. No release date, though.

Man, it would be really easy to spoiler this one for someone who had never played it, eh readers?
(more‚?¶)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-12, 12:24 PM   #2
Serath
Dark Mirth

Send a message via ICQ to Serath Send a message via AIM to Serath Send a message via Yahoo to Serath
Default Re: Squared Off: Final Fantasy VII Confirmed For PC

people act like its never been on PC before. I love ffvii. so much that I own several retail copies, one of which is the PC version. Old windows 95 copy, 4 discs, required a p166 and 16 mb ram for full enjoyment. This new release demands a 2ghz CPU!?! I don't think higher res textures and a few achievements thrown in should bump system needs so high.
All in all I'm sure this post is pretty incoherent, but just don't get why this new ffvii PC release is supposed to be so amazing. It was on PC before, requirements were low, and this new release isn't such a big deal unless were getting a MAJOR overhaul in the eye candy department.
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote