Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Latest Tech And Game Headlines

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-11-12, 02:20 PM   #1
News

Post Batman: Arkham City Prequel Set For Silver Age

Variety are reporting that the next Batman game will be a prequel to Arkham City set in the 1950s 'Silver Era' of DC Comics. They report that a 'New, highly stylized title is being developed as a prequel that revolves around Batman's first meeting with the Joker. It's based on the Silver Age of DC's comicbooks from the 1950s when the Caped Crusader teamed with other heroes like Superman and founded the Justice League of America.' I can't imagine it will be quite like the Silver Era comics, as it seems likely that they'll want to discard contemporary grit for hapless 1950s camp. It could, however, see the game visited with a new visual style, even if the tone remains much the same. It'll be interesting to see. Man, I need to go back to Gotham, now.

Thanks, Polygon.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote