Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-02-03, 02:26 PM   #13
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA

We aim to be an "information web site". For the public, as an info-center thru links of reviews and roundups and give ppl an earnest way to express themslves in the forums. However, that doesn't mean be complely wild in the forums!

Cheers

MUYA
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-03, 04:40 PM   #14
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Talking

Logo of this site is nVNews witch is NEWS about--> Nvidia moustly !!, even if they products suck they are still NEWS
Old 10-02-03, 04:42 PM   #15
aapo

Quote:
Originally posted by TheTaz
One of the reasons this is the first site I look at (pretty much since it came live), is because these guys are fairly unbiased. I like that in a fan site.
Yes, this is a great hardware site, losing only maybe for B3D in quality. There still exist some problems here, though: nVNews is honest, customer friendly and known for its high quality. The moderators here have a lot to learn from the nVidia PR department to correct these mistakes. We are talking about the full nVidia experience here!
Old 10-02-03, 04:55 PM   #16
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

I have a prepared statement ready somewhere... ill go find it

Edit:
Quote:
We are a site to help NVIDIA customers and report NVIDIA news be it good or bad. As long as NVIDIA exists, NVIDIA affiliate sites will exist
Old 10-03-03, 04:49 PM   #17
dsessom
Boobs are good.

Send a message via ICQ to dsessom Send a message via AIM to dsessom Send a message via Yahoo to dsessom

I was a regular reader of nVNews before I started my own site, and still continue to look up to Mike and the crew here for video card related info.
My hat is off to Mike and the rest of the guys here for remaining unbiased and telling it like it is.
Even though this site is closely tied to nVidia, Mike would loose all credibility if he didn't have the balls to admit that ATI's cards are just as good if not better than nVidia's.
In a way, he is helping nVidia by pointing out thier weaknesses.
This is how any business becomes successful - by listening to customer (and in this case review/news sites) feedback, acknowledging areas that need improvement, and then executing a plan to overcome those weaknesses.

I don't know about nVidia per se, but most companies that I review products for actually come right out and ask me "How can we improve this product?", even before it is actually reviewed.

I will quit right there before I go off on wild tangents...

But I think Mike is, and always has done a hell of a job informing the rest of us about graphics cards, nVidia or otherwise.
Main PC - | Pentium5 @ 6.4ghz (400x16) | Vapochill XC (XtraChilly) | Abit ICU812 v2.0 | 8GB (4x2GB) Corsair XMS PC12800 @ 2-3-3-5-1T | XFX Geforce 9850 Super Ultra GTX X4 | 4x1TB WD SATA3 RAID 0 | Sony DLQ32 DVD+/-RW | ThermalTake Chameleon case w/thermal sensitive paint. & 1000W PSU | Windows Valley SemiPro w/SP1.25
dsessom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-03, 08:26 AM   #18
bloodbob

Once upon a time mikec said this site would never review a card from another chipmaker. A readon 9600 was reviewed here once.
Old 10-13-03, 09:39 AM   #19
The Baron

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodbob
Once upon a time mikec said this site would never review a card from another chipmaker. A readon 9600 was reviewed here once.
9700 was. 9600...