Read more in this thread at neowin.net.

It's out and spreading like fire..
Old 10-07-03, 10:43 AM   #14
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by Gargr
OMG He is right

Its out
Are you just confirming there is a file name "removed" or have you seen something that makes you think it's real?!?!

DETAILS man, we need DETAILS!!!!
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 10-07-03, 10:52 AM   #15
Gargr

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Are you just confirming there is a file name "removed" or have you seen something that makes you think it's real?!?!

DETAILS man, we need DETAILS!!!!
Yes, i'v seen something that makes me think its real but i dont think i can post it here.

Look at this thread: http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...eadid=33715562
"When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-07-03, 10:57 AM   #16
pingu

was just looking @ that, seems like its out!
Old 10-07-03, 10:58 AM   #17
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

/me wonders how long this thread will remain open
Old 10-07-03, 10:58 AM   #18
bloodbob

Well don't go to beyond3d to post about this looks like I getting banned over this. I love the double standards people are freely allowed to talk about the DOOM 3 beta but as soon as I mention hl2 beta they say I'm linking to warez.
Old 10-07-03, 11:02 AM   #19
digitalwanderer

Meh, come on over to EB to chat about it when everyone starts locking it down...it's fun to be small and not have to worry so much.

BTW-OMMFG on what I've been finding, Valve CAN'T delay the game until April...no one will buy it then. No wonder the mixed messages between Valve & Vivendi.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 10-07-03, 11:06 AM   #20
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodbob
Well don't go to beyond3d to post about this looks like I getting banned over this. I love the double standards people are freely allowed to talk about the DOOM 3 beta but as soon as I mention hl2 beta they say I'm linking to warez.
discussing it is fine bloodbob... notice how the other thread is @ 18 odd pages and STILL open ?

its posting hints and whatever else to places to dl this from that puts one in hot water...

anyways... AFAIK you are not banned... I can't see anything in your profile that indicates it... though your whole "get this before mod deletes it" thinger may well be the last straw..

Old 10-07-03, 11:10 AM   #21
bloodbob

I cross posted on about 6 different sites b3d was only one to delete.

People have said my thread was flat out unacceptable before my

Quote:
anyways... AFAIK you are not banned... I can't see anything in your profile that indicates it... though your whole "get this before mod deletes it" thinger may well be the last straw..
behaviour.

I've been told any mention of leaked software is warez and therefore should not be posted.

This is rather fing hypocritical since there is already a long standing thread around the Doom 3 leak.
Old 10-07-03, 11:14 AM   #22
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

seeing as you just posted again it is obvious you are not banned @ b3d... though if I was a mod there I would temp ban you just for badmouthing a forum on another forum like that... no foundation...

the topic is touchy due to various reasons... stolen content is very different from content that is leaked IMO and parading round stating that it is dl'able is not good form... but as long as you get away with it I spose there is nothing to say... just don't get too shocked if threads close/links are removed...
Old 10-07-03, 11:20 AM   #23
bloodbob

So when planet half-life posts a message on their website saying that the beta is leaked and there has been on offical response from valve yet you would say that planet half life is doing the wrong thing????

They did it with the source code frankly more the point is it is wrong for me to do because I am know well known but when a figure such as planet half-life does it then it all well and proper.
Old 10-07-03, 11:23 AM   #24
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodbob
So when planet half-life posts a message on their website saying that the beta is leaked and there has been on offical response from valve yet you would say that planet half life is doing the wrong thing????

They did it with the source code frankly more the point is it is wrong for me to do because I am know well known but when a figure such as planet half-life does it then it all well and proper.
if planet hl posts this

Quote:
removed

get it at all you good warez places

don't download it thats bad.
yes... it will be the wrong thing to do... discussion of something v/s discussion of where to get something are two different things... even with your psuedo disclaimer...
Closed Thread