Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-16-12, 05:45 PM   #1
Q

Default MikeCizzizzle

Holmes,

Hope that the holidays are happy and that your son is able to make it in for the festivities.

Is there any way to exclude all of the RSS feeds from the "New Posts" function? If you find yourself with an excess of free time and goodwill this season, could you consider looking into that?

Also, Tapatalk!
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-12, 11:10 AM   #2
MikeC
Administrator

Thumbs up Re: MikeCizzizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
Holmes,

Hope that the holidays are happy and that your son is able to make it in for the festivities.

Is there any way to exclude all of the RSS feeds from the "New Posts" function? If you find yourself with an excess of free time and goodwill this season, could you consider looking into that?

Also, Tapatalk!
Thanks, but unfortunately Dave is serving his second tour of duty in Afghan and won't be home for Christmas. We are sending him packages, but they are slow to arrive since the area he's stationed has much more fighting going on than his first deployment.

I'll check out the new posts program and see if I can update it to omit certain forums. I don't think it's a feature in vBulletin, but I should be able to take care of it with a custom if then else statement.

I'll also update TapaTalk as well...
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-12, 06:36 PM   #3
Q

Default Re: MikeCizzizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Thanks, but unfortunately Dave is serving his second tour of duty in Afghan and won't be home for Christmas. We are sending him packages, but they are slow to arrive since the area he's stationed has much more fighting going on than his first deployment.

I'll check out the new posts program and see if I can update it to omit certain forums. I don't think it's a feature in vBulletin, but I should be able to take care of it with a custom if then else statement.

I'll also update TapaTalk as well...
That really stinks about Dave. I'll keep him and his safety in my thoughts this holiday season.

I was down in NN this weekend putting a fresh coat of paint on the house to try to get ready to have it sold since our Realtor failed us badly for 6 months. Our good neighbor down there is a 12 year Navy man who is probably going to be out to sea for the holidays. Sad stuff but damn am I grateful for him and your son doing us all very proud.

I appreciate you looking into that stuff if you have the time.

Merry Christmas, Mike.
Old 12-20-12, 07:18 AM   #4
MikeC
Administrator

Merry Christmas Q.

I've got the TapaTalk plugin installed on the forum again. Here's the info on version 3.6.3:

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tap...ugin=vbulletin

Let me know how it works.

Thanks!
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-12, 09:57 PM   #5
Q

Working great and faster than ever! Tons more features.
Old 12-25-12, 10:08 PM   #6
Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Merry Christmas Q.

I've got the TapaTalk plugin installed on the forum again. Here's the info on version 3.6.3:

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tap...ugin=vbulletin

Let me know how it works.

Thanks!
Merry Christmas, Mike. And thank you for the hard work.